The Blacklist (Cheaters, LTs, and Other Undesireables)

You didn't endlessly crash servers or sell cheats that you built for profit? That was some other dude?

No, no, no, and I guess?

I didn't endlessly crash servers.
I didn't sell cheats, nor will I ever sell cheats. ( A bypass isn't a cheat you simpleton ).
Since you meant to say bypass, no, the bypass was not written for profit. It was a private hack written on the weekend to toy with andrew. Thank this message for the bypass:

andrew said:
this is my patch to hopefully end cheats (and not cheats that people still whine about) in tribes. unless some idiot who actually has as much time to waste on tribes as i do (or did) comes along, manages to make a really messy workaround, AND releases it, you can be (near) 100% positive nobody will be cheating in last hope servers.

There is a lot of history behind the bypass. The original bypass was all scripted, for example. You learn something every day ...

No, no, no, and I guess?

I didn't endlessly crash servers.
I didn't sell cheats, nor will I ever sell cheats. ( A bypass isn't a cheat you simpleton ).
Since you meant to say bypass, no, the bypass was not written for profit. It was a private hack written on the weekend to toy with andrew. Thank this message for the bypass:

There is a lot of history behind the bypass. The original bypass was all scripted, for example. You learn something every day ...

Oh of course, since it is the ambition of every childish asshole to split hairs endlessly, you sold a bypass that allowed people to cheat. HUGE moral difference and absolutely the results were totally different. You're super innocent!

So Andrew slaves for however many hours it takes to try to remove all cheats from tribes, releases his effort only to try to maintain the game, and you take it upon yourself to break down his work to... toy with him? Even though the end result was completely fucking over the entire community again?

You are easily the most petty person on this forum. How you think you've helped the community is fucking laughable; you're completely deluded.

Why do people trust this guy, this is hilarious.

Oh of course, since it is the ambition of every childish asshole to split hairs endlessly, you sold a bypass that allowed people to cheat. HUGE moral difference and absolutely the results were totally different. You're super innocent!

So Andrew slaves for however many hours it takes to try to remove all cheats from tribes, releases his effort only to try to maintain the game, and you take it upon yourself to break down his work to... toy with him? Even though the end result was completely fucking over the entire community again?

You are easily the most petty person on this forum. How you think you've helped the community is fucking laughable; you're completely deluded.

Why do people trust this guy, this is hilarious.

The ratio of reality vs. what you create in your head is staggering. The version of LastHope now is much improved thanks to me exploiting it early in the design.

Done responding to your ignorance. You're so dumb you won't even accept the source as the source.

You can spread your mental puke all you want, you know damn well the servers right now aren't any worse off than they ever have been. Especially not because a 1.30 public bypass that was released 5 years ago that's even easier to detect than the smell of your chafe from 10 feet behind u.

You can spread your mental puke all you want, you know damn well the servers right now aren't any worse off than they ever have been. Especially not because a 1.30 public bypass that was released 5 years ago that's even easier to detect than the smell of your chafe from 10 feet behind u.

This is typical black-hat nonsense, you know that right.

please add fettuccine to the list i have seen him doin some crazy shit

im 100% legit

in other news, codeman is a confirmed LT

proof: [23:01] <Codeman> i am worried they are going to find out i am an lt soon enough, you got to hide me, you got to help me

please add this scum to the list

I like how people castrate the gametype without considering it's objective, or the motivation behind it's creation. There's a reason for it, and it actually makes sense to those who still play.

If you haven't played for years, before you talk shit about it, maybe you should entertain the thought that people play it for a reason?

The reason I like it over base is because base is balanced for 1998 dial up connections. A typical 5 on 5 is a joke when you have 4 defense wanting to play sniper on the hill all game with their 16 ping. Then you have the obsessive compulsive that sits and spams mortars the entire game rinse-repeat.

Yeah, that was fun back in 1999, when the game was moderately balanced, and you couldn't get from base to base in two seconds, and you couldn't snipe an entire team out of the sky non-stop all game long.

LT just makes the game more enjoyable for me. Yeah, there's some spam, but most people seem to restrict themselves from making it a spam fest. I do, anyways. I'd rather just use disk the entire game. I mean, I use chain and gren too, but even when I know I could chain whore the fuck out of someone, I seldom do because i know how fucking annoying it is.

I like how people castrate the gametype without considering it's objective, or the motivation behind it's creation. There's a reason for it, and it actually makes sense to those who still play.

If you haven't played for years, before you talk shit about it, maybe you should entertain the thought that people play it for a reason?

The reason I like it over base is because base is balanced for 1998 dial up connections. A typical 5 on 5 is a joke when you have 4 defense wanting to play sniper on the hill all game with their 16 ping. Then you have the obsessive compulsive that sits and spams mortars the entire game rinse-repeat.

Yeah, that was fun back in 1999, when the game was moderately balanced, and you couldn't get from base to base in two seconds, and you couldn't snipe an entire team out of the sky non-stop all game long.

LT just makes the game more enjoyable for me. Yeah, there's some spam, but most people seem to restrict themselves from making it a spam fest. I do, anyways. I'd rather just use disk the entire game. I mean, I use chain and gren too, but even when I know I could chain whore the fuck out of someone, I seldom do because i know how fucking annoying it is.

The only people who played Base who hate LT are the people who were HO and HoF and are terrible and were carried by their team. Anyone who is capable at an online game and liked tribes will enjoy LT; there is zero reason not to.

Or in short:

Cowboys = love LT
Fatties = hate LT

Back