arena tournament

Flyersfan

Veteran XX
so the arena tourney is starting - anyone wanna make a team

im a pretty good warrior, so im looking to play tsg or double healer or wld

get at me

i'd be interested in playing afflic lock in that combo. could also play the druid but would be pretty rusty.

i would also be willing to play Holy Pally or resto shammy as i have current experience in both of those as well.

There's no point in competing unless you're at least top 10 on live. Also, it's going to be the most retarded atr to date due to the inclusion of horribly broken pve trinkets like bauble and dfo. Top 10 will all be spellcleave. Fun.

I bought for fun. I know few others who bought just to fuck around as well.

I'll miss not having Heroic DBW and Heroic Death's Verdict :(.

its a tough choice actually

human for double dps trinket power i think

but a warrior with dbw and a lock with dfo is a lot of fucking dps on its own

Last edited:
well druid for horde has stomp and undead lock gets an extra fear break with no dispel in that combo.

flyers double healer would be good too. we could twist aldo's arm to playing disc perhaps and i'd go pally. or i can go shammy if we could find another holy pal.

yeah ok horde for our wld then

definitely humans for the dispelcleave. heroic solace and bauble of true blood. no one should die ever. disc would be ideal for mana burn so games don't last forever. sham would work too though.

I also play a resto sham. Not a ton of arena experience on that character though, I've done a lot of pvp on her, but I'd be rusty as fuck for a bit.

well tourney realms are up now

up me up when you guys wanna play

i can play tuesdays and fridays after 6pm pst and whenever on the weekends

aim natesv

or crushridge alliance muskratz

or tourney realm 1 muskratz

Last edited:
monkey_sucker.jpg

Back