Bush cancels Swiss speaking engagement to avoid possible arrest! by ICMeltdown - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Bush cancels Swiss speaking engagement to avoid possible arrest!
Page 3 of 15
Teratos
Veteran5
Old
41 - 02-05-2011, 15:55
ICFire, this thread is over. Your BS has been plainly declared by multiple posters. You can give up now.

Sponsored Links
Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 02-05-2011, 16:06
But but... mommy said republicans are evil!

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
43 - 02-05-2011, 16:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
If we arrest anyone over that it should be John Yoo.
For doing the illegal things he was asked to do by his superiors? Then why not his superiors? He's just one of a list of a dozen IMO.

You're never going to get Bush for illegally going to war when almost the entire Congress was in on it, the courts won't make that call. But torture is another story, that's not political, that's just plain criminal from any angle...it has a way of sticking, ask any Argentinian. Even Bush acknowledges that fact, he just claims what he ordered wasn't torture. Hence the existence of the term "enhanced interrogation".

The facts aren't really in question: Bush has a malicious disregard for fundamental human rights even though he's a heck of a guy, and it's criminal. The controversial part is only what we do about it from here.

Sounds like Pardon time to me. Don't ask me how they convince Obama of that, but I betcha that's what happens.

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
45 - 02-05-2011, 16:11
The Wack is back!

I have you on ignore, so if you're talking to me, make it quote-worthy.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 02-05-2011, 16:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
For doing the illegal things he was asked to do by his superiors? Then why not his superiors? He's just one of a list of a dozen IMO.

You're never going to get Bush for illegally going to war when almost the entire Congress was in on it, the courts won't make that call. But torture is another story, that's not political, that's just plain criminal from any angle...it has a way of sticking, ask any Argentinian. Even Bush acknowledges that fact, he just claims what he ordered wasn't torture. Hence the existence of the term "enhanced interrogation".

The facts aren't really in question: Bush has a malicious disregard for fundamental human rights even though he's a heck of a guy, and it's criminal. The controversial part is only what we do about it from here.

Sounds like Pardon time to me. Don't ask me how they convince Obama of that, but I betcha that's what happens.
human rights? only you care about that

your definition of those words is different from what most people think

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
47 - 02-05-2011, 16:15
i don't have time for pot heads anyways

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 02-05-2011, 16:15
what do you think the US's response would be if Bush was arrested?
I have a feeling it would be swift and violent.

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49 - 02-05-2011, 16:16
Paging FngrBANG, your hero is under fire, you are required to defend him. Bush's precum is dripping, you must suckle before any of it drips onto soil to become spilled seed, defend his honor like no other nutjob can.

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50 - 02-05-2011, 16:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF_Grungir View Post
what do you think the US's response would be if Bush was arrested?
I have a feeling it would be swift and violent.
Against Switzerland, nothing at all. If you attack the Swiss, you can kiss goodbye to whatever little credibility your country may have had.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 02-05-2011, 16:17
i had an argument with icfire already regarding budgets. some people just can't admit they are wrong

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
52 - 02-05-2011, 16:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiint View Post
Against Switzerland, nothing at all. If you attack the Swiss, you can kiss goodbye to whatever little credibility your country may have had.
lol... like the US cares

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 02-05-2011, 16:18
the u.s. treats its enemies better than its allies now and you are concerned about the swiss

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 02-05-2011, 16:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF_Grungir View Post
lol... like the US cares
They should, get enough of the big players (China, Soviets, etc) to jump on the Anti US War Machine bandwagon and the US would quickly lose. But thats irrelevant, it would be diplomatic suicide to declare anything against the swiss, they have and always will be a neutral country. Then you have the economic suicide as the swiss freeze all US owned swiss bank accounts, there would be trillions of US earnings locked away, the capitalists will bay for the US governments blood.

I don't think you adequately grasp the scope of what you are talking about.

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
55 - 02-05-2011, 16:38
ok, you're right

the swiss have us by the balls and bush would rot in a jail til he dies, good call

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
56 - 02-05-2011, 16:42
Switzerland, the country that doesn't give up Roman Polanski for raping a child, but the country that will arrest a former president of the US.

yeah, somehow I doubt the cancellation had anything to ****ing do with torture.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 02-05-2011, 16:59
i hate to break it to you guys, but no one gives a **** about Roman Polanski and his heinous crime outside of the US

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
59 - 02-05-2011, 17:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
outside of the US
The alleged crime happend inside the US. Even if it did, Roman Polanski ****ed up one persons life, Bush sacrificed thousands of lives for his agenda.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 02-05-2011, 17:04
god told bush to go after gog and magog

Page 3 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Bush cancels Swiss speaking engagement to avoid possible arrest!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
liberal faggotry