Ghurka soldier has enough

A Gurkha soldier, who fought 40 train robbers to be felicitated in the Republic Day of India|Nepali Community

Before the bandits could rape the poor girl in front of her helpless parents, Bishnu decided he had enough.

kukri_machete-pvc_handle-cs-97kms.jpg

what a legend

i read this book last year (historical account of some WW2 shit) called the Road to Mandalay

much respect for the Ghurkas

A friend of mine was working with Ghurkas in Afghanistan. He said they don't fuckin play w/ those khukari knives. They have this ancient tradition that if they unsheath it, it has to draw blood before it's sheathed. If they pull it out and don't stick anybody, they have to cut themselves for the blood :o:

The Ghurkas are hard as fuck. Nobody should ever mess with these guys. I bet the SAS don't even fuck with these fellas

Back in 86' I just had my 21st birthday and was in Nepal with a group of Ghurkas. I shared my pack of ecto-cooler with them and we played Contra on the TV in my hostel. One of the made it to the 7th just using the normal gun that only fired once when you press B.

In recognition of his bravery, his regiment has already awarded Bishnu with a cash reward of Rs. 50,000 and has terminated his voluntary retirement so that, he could get the customary promotion after he receives the medals. In addition to that, he will also receive a cash rewards from the government, special discounts in international air tickets, and discounts in Indian railways train tickets.

lol WTF... Did he stop robbers or win the price is right?

Back