[Brink]New FPS from Splash Damage

Console FPS's are dead, sorry bro's but developers have let people hack the shit out of them for too long and the pilgrimage to consoles has already happened.

You know, I never really had an issue with that until Modern Warfare 2. Sure, you'd get the occasional douchewad, but they were usually quickly detected and banned by a server admin.

Also, I'd never been accused of cheating until MW2. Since it's everywhere, everyone seems to assume everyone else is doing it.

You know, I never really had an issue with that until Modern Warfare 2. Sure, you'd get the occasional douchewad, but they were usually quickly detected and banned by a server admin.

Also, I'd never been accused of cheating until MW2. Since it's everywhere, everyone seems to assume everyone else is doing it.

Hacks have been prevalent and widely used in every FPS i've played since counter strke

they really need to have killcams for modern games - thats a good way to tell if people are cheating.

too bad there are too many crybabies that hate kill cams

Kill Cams are only annoying if you are sniping in a game like BC2. Otherwise I could care less, the action moves too quickly to get upset.

Hacks have been prevalent and widely used in every FPS i've played since counter strke

I never liked CS.

It was around in the games I did play, but like I said it was never extremely harmful. Hell, even UT didn't seem to be that bad for them. Could be down to the sorts of FPSs I played (Tribeses, UTs, Battlefields), but I don't know.

Kill Cams are only annoying if you are sniping in a game like BC2. Otherwise I could care less, the action moves too quickly to get upset.

I like them. They keep you on your toes, prevent camping, and annoy snipers (which I'm all for).

I'll probably try brink out, i like the art style, and the "movement" mechanic looks interesting.

pretty much the only game in the future that is a for sure buy for me is Diablo 3 (here's hoping for a 2011 release!)

They just need to keep Paul Wedgewood from making any promo videos, I really grew tired of him shilling for ET:QW and how incredibly awesome it was.

Incredibly awesome waste of time, ET:QW sucked ass.

This looks a little better, goofy looking character proportions aside.

TF2 has that shit, and it annoys me because I can't turn it off. I don't give a fuck who killed me with what, I want to disable it so I can spectate my teammates sooner while I'm waiting to respawn.

i think it looks great so far. it really just depends on how they balance it, but the groundwork looks good.

Not that hard to guess. They are probably creating some breathing space from Hunted: Demon Forge (lol nice name), and avoiding competition from LA Noire.

Back