Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

Streg: I've kinda wanted to get into enduro riding. In the US, though, how easy is it to run off the road and explore places?

In Texas, everything is privately owned... can you actually legally ride elsewhere?
As I once heard, Texas is aobut 96% priv owned, not good for dual-sport riding. Texas is probably more suited for riding a SuMo. Gotta get a little further West for the land to open up. CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, OR, ID, WA, MT, WY. PM me if you want more infoz.

Someone made a shoulder pad comment, not sure who...but I wear shoulder pads so if I do happen to wreck, I'm going to try and prevent a collar bone, clavicle, or scapula break. I wrecked Nov 1 of 09, at just over 80mph in the desert practicing for a race, and without all that gear on, I'd have been MUCH more severely injured than I was. Instead of a ton of compound breaks, I ended up with a bunch of fractures, and I attribute that to wearing all that gear.

ATGATT (All The Gear All The Time)

We ride some really gnarly shit, and even a low speed, 3 mph tip over could hurl like hell if you fall in a pile of rocks.

Last edited:
167276_488646838854_755353854_6189569_5390231_n.jpg

Definitely not my thing, but I've seen this live once, and a couple vids here and there. That shit looks like it fucking hurts, regardless of what people think of it. I think the role play aspect of it is dumb to me, but the fighting shit looks pretty nuts.

To each their own, I'm not gonna go get the shit smacked outa me. I've seen Baron's bruises, that doesn't look like that much fun.

Wait fuck. I knew Malibru was a chick. God damn it. How didn't I put Mali and Malibru together??????

Forever alone...

Back