Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

Now now, they take offensive to being told they have foam bats. That's LARPers. SCA uses rattan! It's so much more badass to use rattan when wearing metal armor.

you still havent shown your pic fatass? FYI no one in the SCA gets offended if you call us LARPers or foam bat combatants. Find a new angle noob.

Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.

Go out and show them you are better

Warning: include(/core/leftDirectory.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/www3.sca.org/index.html on line 63

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/core/leftDirectory.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.2.5/lib/php') in /home/www/www3.sca.org/index.html on line 63

Warning: include(/core/topMenu.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/www3.sca.org/index.html on line 183

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/core/topMenu.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.2.5/lib/php') in /home/www/www3.sca.org/index.html on line 183

Warning: include(/core/footerCopyright.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/www3.sca.org/index.html on line 179

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/core/footerCopyright.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.2.5/lib/php') in /home/www/www3.sca.org/index.html on line 179

Yup, I can honestly say I am better at using includes than they are.

if someone is better at chess than i am, that wouldn't make him an athlete

just like if someone is better at wearing a dress and hitting me with a foam stick, he wouldn't be an athlete

if someone is better at chess than i am, that wouldn't make him an athlete

just like if someone is better at wearing a dress and hitting me with a foam stick, he wouldn't be an athlete

just like if an idiot on a forum was acting like a douchebag, he wouldn't be a better poster.

no pic no talky fat ass. I KNOW you are an over weight fat body xcursion. I am off to bed but enjoy rubbing your multiple layers thinking about me.

167276_488646838854_755353854_6189569_5390231_n.jpg

S.C.A.
Barony of Bjornsborg.
Local Chapter San Antonio TX.

Hmmmmm,

Methinks I become the warrior Scribe!

Thinks I join up as faithful vassal, service to the most eminent
Warrior Lady Evangelina of the Southwestern Lands! ( ANGIE:kiss: )

Yea that doth hast a good ring to it! Not so? ( I'm already her "Bitch" :lol:)
She doth project a severe European Spanish look about her!

Dark, with wild long raven tresses!
We joins together. :clap: ( Er, she doan ken as yet! )

That will freak her out!
To know shit like this exists! :rofl:

The days of her being a "hoodrat" are numbered! :signed:

:rofl: wtf

The short bus driving by was rather appropriate

Hmmmmm, ..........as battles go
this seemed like a dysfunctional melee.

As General I would have done it different!

No cohesive units.

No long range missile fire.
No spear throwers

No phalanx,
Flanking movements!.... :ofn:

Buncha amateurs!

Back