Selling 2 Blizzcon tickets

krustyy

Veteran XX
I have 2 additional Blizzcon tickets available. I'm selling them at cost for $150. You'll get a ticket and a goodie bag. You won't get the in-game pet card though.

You will need to meet me in the Anaheim area the day before the event to pick up the tickets.

Blizzcon? More like BlizzCON!
Wait
I mean that in the negative sense, like convict
instead of convention...blizzcon

Blizzcon? More like BlizzCON!
Wait
I mean that in the negative sense, like convict
instead of convention...blizzcon

considering what you get out of it, I wouldn't exactly call it a con. Not only do you get to play games, buy shit, and attend panels like normal conventions, but you get a fairly decent show on the second night and you get a goodie bag full of stuff that'll cover the ticket cost on ebay.

I heard the other big ticket item is a Deathwing statue with extensive detail and quality valued pretty high.

You should try selling these on the Orange County craigslist, every time I tried to snatch up some tickets I was beaten out by other buyers. The deal I had in place before I bought Terra's extra ticket was for what you're offering except he was charging $175 so I'm sure you could sell these. GL

You should try selling these on the Orange County craigslist, every time I tried to snatch up some tickets I was beaten out by other buyers. The deal I had in place before I bought Terra's extra ticket was for what you're offering except he was charging $175 so I'm sure you could sell these. GL

not really interested in selling to strangers. I have a few people I know who want to buy. I just figured I'd also extend the option to buy to some TW people first.

Back