where should i transfer to

K'T is awesome for alliance

im leveling a warrior up and LFG/PVP is quick and organized

my mage only pugs now, 12/12 with 9/12 hm in 10 man is normal for a good pug

25 man is just a 3 hour capped gdkp where we usually get to sindra

12/12 in a pug...

My server has what we call a "Rexxar Clear". It consists of everything through Saurfang, as that's typically as far as pugs get.

Yeah, my server fucking blows goats.

Are there any TW based casual guilds around? I just started playing again after a 3+ year layoff. Don't really have the time to be a dedicated raider anymore, but when I do play I'd like to do it with people that don't suck. I was the GL of the top horde guild on my server before I quit. Pessi and Diox were in it for bit if a reference is needed. Just looking to have some fun and not be stressed out all the time.

Probably not as much. IIRC the last "TW-based" guild was StK on Archimonde. DR, Adren, JC, and DRs bitch were mainly running it for a handful of other TW'ers and some transfers from previous realms. The last time I heard they were around was mid-Ulduar when I left. I think Adren finally burned out from dealing with fail people and wiping on fights where it shouldn't happened and he went to play some MP games on Xbox or PS3 or something.

Some Archi people are still there though, think they were looking to scrap something together. The rest of us seem to go to different realms and seems to largely want to keep their WoW-lives and TW-lives separate.

Back