Can't we all just get along?

Sponsored Links
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
202 - 08-18-2010, 21:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Uh, don't be confused. This isn't a debate. This is me dominating the topic by providing facts and evidence.

You're just deflecting, because you're a Muslim apologist.
Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
203 - 08-18-2010, 21:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweasel View Post
Ahem, ..... What!

Tell THAT to the Sunnis and Shiites!

Don't forget the Taliban either!
There are 2 main islam religions compared to christianity's almost 4000

The taliban is Wahhabi, a sunni sect and they are apparently not even close to be an accepted part of muslims. They are pretty much muslims in name only because they are practically at war with all other muslims

But for the sake of argument...ok, we'll put them in the same group as the other muslims.

so theres 3 distinct sects to christianity's 3800. Totally the same thing

Dweasel
Banned
Old
204 - 08-18-2010, 21:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
nobody is saying it can't be built, they are just saying that the placement is probably not the best place

So yeah if its a muslim mosque, its an al-qaeda mosque.

Like I keep saying ..... Let them build it.

Then Make up something, and sieze it and all $$$ and deport the church offal, I meant Officials!

Simple!

The FBI can do it in a heartbeat.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
205 - 08-18-2010, 21:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post
Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry.
I know I'm right. I don't need your confirmation.

You just keep deflecting and ignoring facts. Your ego will rationalize and come to the conclusion that I'm somehow wrong, while your pride will prevent you from attempting to actually refute anything I've said with facts, because your ego knows it will cause even more conflicts with your preconceived notions.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
206 - 08-18-2010, 21:46
Quote:
No, you are wrong, but dont let that stop you from making some more juvenile posts in hopes of saving face with your e-friends.
"Sunni and Shi'a are not primary sects of Islam." - JuggerNaught

Dweasel
Banned
Old
207 - 08-18-2010, 21:47
Quote:

so theres 3 distinct sects to christianity's 3800. Totally the same thing per JuggleNuts
Uh, does Dell know
that you can't tell the difference between 2 and 3?

Hahahahahahahaha!

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
208 - 08-18-2010, 21:47
Quote:
"Sunni and Shi'a are not sectarian splits in Islam." - JuggerNaught

I'm sorry JuggerNaught. Please teach me more.
'2 sects and 3800 divisions is totally the same thing' - Dumpy Dooby

Math isnt one of your strengths is it

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
209 - 08-18-2010, 21:50
Quote:
'2 sects and 3800 divisions is totally the same thing' - Dumpy Dooby

Math isnt one of your strengths is it
Protestant and Catholic are the two main sects of Christianity.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
210 - 08-18-2010, 21:51
Christianity outgrew it's need to kill and conquer. Islam has yet to do that.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
211 - 08-18-2010, 22:06
Quote:
Protestant and Catholic are the two main sects of Christianity.
.....and 3798 offshoots

how many total for islam again? oh thats right...2, 3 if we want to count the taliban if we want to go with dweasels assertion that the taliban is a major player in the islam world.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
212 - 08-18-2010, 22:15
Quote:
.....and 3798 offshoots

how many total for islam again? oh thats right...2, 3 if we want to count the taliban if we want to go with dweasels assertion that the taliban is a major player in the islam world.
Yeah, you're right. There are no internal disagreements within either of the two major sects of Islam.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
213 - 08-18-2010, 22:22
Quote:
Yeah, you're right. There are no internal disagreements within either of the two major sects of Islam.
Oh there are...as far as who the true successors of the prophet are, but the core beliefs of islam are still the same

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
214 - 08-18-2010, 22:31
Quote:
Oh there are...as far as who the true successors of the prophet are, but the core beliefs of islam are still the same
The same holds true for Christianity. Protestants all generally maintain the same core beliefs.

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
215 - 08-18-2010, 22:32

Dweasel
Banned
Old
216 - 08-18-2010, 22:32
Quote:

Oh yeah? No differences?

Put those three MoFo's in the same room,
each with a knife
each with a Holy Book.

One week...enter...What do you think you will find?

Converts to each other's viewpoint of "IS SLAM"?

Last edited by Dweasel; 08-18-2010 at 22:34..
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
217 - 08-18-2010, 22:52
Great article about the guy that's behind the community center.
Imam at center of Ground Zero controversy helped Bush administration
By Liz Goodwin | Wed Aug 18, 2:51 pm ET

Controversy continues to rage over the proposed Islamic center that would house a mosque two blocks from Ground Zero in Manhattan. New polls show strong opposition to the project in New York and nationally, and every Republican front-runner for 2012 has been quick to condemn it. Even some Democrats, including Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, have said they think the mosque should be built somewhere else.

One of the tactics of mosque opponents has been to vaguely accuse the imam behind the project of having "radical ties" ***8212; a charge that's been floated by Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, and New York gubernatorial candidate Rick Lazio, among others ***8212; while also casting aspersions on the project's funding. (A spokesman for the project said through Twitter that the center's backers have not yet begun fundraising.)

But such characterizations don't square with the project's mission ***8212; or the career of its spiritual leader, Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf. (Rauf heads up the Cordoba Initiative, the organization sponsoring the center.) Rauf was considered moderate enough during the Bush years to lecture FBI agents about Islam. And he is targeted on theological grounds by the same militant Islamists that mosque opponents claim he represents.

Rauf was sent by the State Department on several speaking tours in the Middle East under President George W. Bush, the Huffington Post's Sam Stein reports. He also attended a U.S.-Islamic World Forum with close Bush adviser and then-Undersecretary of State Karen Hughes. (Hughes has so far not commented on Rauf and his project, though another former Bush adviser, Michael Gerson, wrote in the Washington Post that "a mosque that rejects radicalism is not a symbol of the enemy's victory; it is a prerequisite for our own.") Right now, Rauf is on another goodwill tour in the Middle East sponsored by the State Department, where he will talk about religious tolerance in the United States.

In 2003, the Kuwaiti-born Rauf was called on to speak about Islam to FBI agents, Stein reports. He is currently an adviser to the Interfaith Center of New York, which has come out in support of his plan to build the Islamic center, which Rauf says will be open to people of all faiths.

New York Times contributor William Dalrymple noted in an op-ed this week that Rauf represents a peaceful, mystical sect of Islam called Sufism. Sufi mosques are often attacked by more radical Muslims in the Middle East who oppose its pluralistic teachings, as well as the Sufi practice of permitting a wider public role for women in religious worship. Dalrymple points out that "in the eyes of Osama bin Laden and the Taliban, [Rauf] is an infidel-loving, grave-worshiping apostate; they no doubt regard him as a legitimate target for assassination."

Despite Rauf's past promotion of interfaith cooperation, he has also made controversial statements that opponents now quote as proof of his radicalism.

He told a radio interviewer, for example, that he would not denounce Hamas as a terrorist organization, as the United States, the European Union, and other nations do.

Rauf told WABC radio in June, "Look, I'm not a politician ... I am a peace builder. I will not allow anybody to put me in a position where I am seen by any party in the world as an adversary or as an enemy."

It didn't help Rauf's credibility when the same radio host tracked down a Hamas leader who said he endorsed the building of the Islamic center ***8212; however irrelevant Hamas's opinion might be to the lives of New Yorkers.

In 2001, Rauf said in a widely quoted "60 Minutes" interview: "I wouldn't say that the United States deserved what happened, but United States policies were an accessory to the crime that happened," referring to the country's support of repressive regimes in the Middle East. (In the same interview, he said: "Fanaticism and terrorism have no place in Islam.")

In a July column for the Washington Post's "On Faith" page, Abdul condemned "opportunistic rabble-rousing" of politicians who "twisted" his record as a peace builder.

"We are not the extremists," he wrote. "We are that vast majority of Muslims who stand up against extremism and provide a voice in response to the radical rhetoric. Our mission is to interweave America's Muslim population into mainstream society. We are a Muslim-American force for promoting the universal values of justice and peaceful coexistence in which all good people believe."

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
218 - 08-18-2010, 22:54
Holy **** Dweasel no one is going to take your opinion seriously when you post like that. I don't read that **** and I'm pretty sure 95% of Tribalwar doesn't either.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
219 - 08-18-2010, 22:57
BUT HES LYING LIKE THE QURAN TELLS THEM TO

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
220 - 08-18-2010, 22:59
Quote:
The same holds true for Christianity. Protestants all generally maintain the same core beliefs.
if you mean core beliefs as in belief in a god..sure.

Page 11 of 46

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Let them build that ****ing Mosque

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
but my mosque! , dumpy dooby ate my baby , filthy savages , full sail history degree , full sail university , muslims celebrate 9/11 , muslims conquer new york , they took god's son , they took my mosque , val rages , validuz is hilarious