i fucking hate israel

lol @ everyone getting trolled hardcore by jomo.

I'm not trolling. Israel was in the 'right' in this situation unless it was in international waters. However, when they radioed to the flotilla and the flotilla mentioned their destination was Gaza, it's possible that gave Israel the right of way to intercept.

This thread has shown me a few things;

Yoda is a bleeding heart moron, whoever he claims to know on those boats are bigger idiots though for hanging out with murderers and claiming peaceful intentions

Daemon is also an idiot, is the coast guard considered pirates when they detain ships at sea?

Most of you morons need to read some history, understand the region and understand what post WWII reconstruction consisted of. The wishy washy bleeding heart always wants to abandon what we give american lives to protect because they don't see the value of life.

That is called ethnic cleansing. Why should the Palestinians give up their homes/livelyhood? My guess is that you are pro-settlements too.

What can I say, if you are pro-apartheid, pro-genocide, pro-ethnic cleansing etc etc, you sound a heck of a lot like a "Nazi". Its hard to argue with such irrational people. Anyways, back to studying.

Just let Israel have their tiny strip of land. Go elsewhere. It's a good solution that should satisfy all involved.

arabs_vs_israel.jpg

Question, if this occurred in international waters, defending the ship is completely justified correct? Israel boarding = attacking a civilian ship = piracy, yes?

Luckily Palestine doesn't have a state so there is no governing body to request permission to board from. No non-arab (since arabs are biased and irrational) state would find any punishable amount of wrong doing in this instance.

Of course Palestine would like to stone your mother for being so close to men with her wrists uncovered.

In an average week, Israel kills more people than the KKK did during the entire 20th century. Why isn't anybody in the MSM calling for the dismantling of this Zionist experiment?

That is your powerful insight to this thread? Bravo, thanks for coming

I've posted several times in this thread. Most of my posts are informative.
If you would have bothered to read through it [the thread], instead of being the fucking lazy retard spic that you are, you would have known that.

:wave:

I'm just tired of Israel basically raping the shit out of the Palestinians while the West looks the other way. Hey, let's pretend to give a shit and 'threaten' to sanction against Israel and then wait a week for it to blow over and forget about it :p

I'm just tired of Israel basically raping the shit out of the Palestinians while the West looks the other way. Hey, let's pretend to give a shit and 'threaten' to sanction against Israel and then wait a week for it to blow over and forget about it :p

How are they, "raping the shit" out of Palestine?

The west forced this hand, so we can't just ignore it

Just a curious question, if the same people floated to Iraq to do "humanitarian" work, clearly US forces would have to tell them to fuck off. So in the process of stopping them, possibly bearding the ships to check for weapons, "bad guys", etc, say US solders would get violent resistance what do you think would happen?

Are the US forces pirates now, as someone very stupid suggested? Is US an evil nation, killing poor, innocent aid-workers?

I don't know how many atrocities and international laws Israel is breaking everyday but I know that they shouldn't get a free pass because the West is still guilt tripping over WW2.

Israel's deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon said his country "regrets any loss of life and did everything to avoid this outcome".

He accused the convoy of a "premeditated and outrageous provocation", describing the flotilla as an "armada of hate".

6.8/10 on the Orwell scale.

I don't know how many atrocities and international laws Israel is breaking everyday but I know that they shouldn't get a free pass because the West is still guilt tripping over WW2.

So you don't know how the state of Israel was formed, thats fine, just dont pretend to

Just a curious question, if the same people floated to Iraq to do "humanitarian" work, clearly US forces would have to tell them to fuck off. So in the process of stopping them, possibly bearding the ships to check for weapons, "bad guys", etc, say US solders would get violent resistance what do you think would happen?

Are the US forces pirates now, as someone very stupid suggested? Is US an evil nation, killing poor, innocent aid-workers?

No, we do the same thing in the war on drugs. The coast guard would query the country of origin for permission to board the ship and if non is given the ship is followed until its intentions are clear (if they advertise their intention its pretty easy). There is no blanket policy of unboardability in any intl. waters, that would be stupid.

Last edited:
Back