i fucking hate israel

How is Israel the aggressor? Just because they have bigger guns and use them smarter, does not make them the aggressor.

Routinely bulldozing villages, firing on civilians that refuse to leave their homes, etc. etc. etc. There are hundreds, if not thousands of examples of Israel being the aggressor and trying to avoid labeling it as such. You can try to justify those things under the guise of defending sovereignty, but that doesn't make those things less "aggressive". And it illustrates my point again - that sovereignty only exists because of our money. Take that away, and Israelis would be fighting with sticks and stones as well.

If the US stopped giving Israel aid, then Israel would simply crush the Pali cockroaches and be rid of the problem once and for all.

With what? Israel has nothing that we didn't give it. Remove that aid, and Israel as we know it would be gone in a matter of weeks. Muslim fighters would come from all over the middle east and the Israelis wouldn't stand a chance.

BREAKING NEWS.. ISRAEL LEVELED GAZA TODAY BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!

*Two Qassam rockets fired at Israel from Gaza, no damage or injuries (Ch. 10)

I heard Israel slaughtered thousands after this:

*Two IDF soldiers hurt by stones thrown in Silwan in East Jerusalem

Thousands more slaughtered after this:

*Dozens of Palestinians throw rocks at IDF troops south of Nablus (Ch. 10)

Those bastards probably killed these 6 people:

*Death toll in Gaza smuggling tunnel explosion rises to six (AP)

Routinely bulldozing villages, firing on civilians that refuse to leave their homes, etc. etc. etc. There are hundreds, if not thousands of examples of Israel being the aggressor and trying to avoid labeling it as such. You can try to justify those things under the guise of defending sovereignty, but that doesn't make those things less "aggressive". And it illustrates my point again - that sovereignty only exists because of our money. Take that away, and Israelis would be fighting with sticks and stones as well.

They do those things only AFTER the Pali's attack them.

As my previous post illustrates, they are constantly being attacked and don't respond. When they do respond, they get the point across.

They do those things only AFTER the Pali's attack them.

As my previous post illustrates, they are constantly being attacked and don't respond. When they do respond, they get the point across.

:rofl: you don't live in the real world.

:rofl: you don't live in the real world.

I do. I see Israel being attacked daily by Qassam and other missile attacks. I see soldiers getting injured from people throwing rocks, yet Israel shows restraint. After a long enough time of this shit going on, while waiting for the Pali's to 'arrest' these people, (many who work for the police) Israel busts some heads.

I do. I see Israel being attacked daily by Qassam and other missile attacks. I see soldiers getting injured from people throwing rocks, yet Israel shows restraint. After a long enough time of this shit going on, while waiting for the Pali's to 'arrest' these people, (many who work for the police) Israel busts some heads.

The thing is that you don't seem to understand why they're throwing rocks.

It's like you shove someone and they respond by blowing your head off with a shotgun, killing your family and raping your dog.

Then don't fuck with that person?

I don't go into the ghetto and throw rocks through the biggest black doods windows and expect him to not beat the fuck out of me or shoot me.

The big black dood just walked in one day and said he was taking your house. You have nowhere else to go. You're telling me you wouldn't retaliate at all?

you mean like how israel invaded and occupied their country for however many years, and are fighting to get it back?

yeah totally man

You mean when the UN partitioned Palestine into arab and jew areas the arabs said fuck no?
And then declared a never ending war?
Go fuck yourself.

The big black dood just walked in one day and said he was taking your house. You have nowhere else to go. You're telling me you wouldn't retaliate at all?

On November 29, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly voted 33 to 13, with 10 abstentions, in favor of a Partition Plan that created the State of Israel.

On November 29, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly voted 33 to 13, with 10 abstentions, in favor of a Partition Plan that created the State of Israel.

Ok so the black guy got a document from the government because obama is black and black is in right now. So since he has a document, you're just supposed to say "oh ok sir go right ahead take my land" ?

Ok so the black guy got a document from the government because obama is black and black is in right now. So since he has a document, you're just supposed to say "oh ok sir go right ahead take my land" ?

You don't have much choice.

I mean sure, you can try to fight the big black dood, but he's just going to beat the shit out of you time and time again. Most people would eventually just say fuck it and move somewhere else.....

You don't have much choice.

I mean sure, you can try to fight the big black dood, but he's just going to beat the shit out of you time and time again. Most people would eventually just say fuck it and move somewhere else.....

Your argument is crumbling...

Do you firmly believe that?

The issue is control over Jerusalem. The problem with when it has been run by anyone but the Jews is that Jews were not allowed.

When the Jordanians had control of Jerusalem, Jews were banished.

Maybe you missed a few history lessons, but Jews have been persecuted for thousands of years, not the ones doing the persecuting.

Back