Reload this Page i ****ing hate israel
Page 3 of 24
RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
41 - 05-29-2010, 12:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by caelum View Post
**** does happen, There not gonna give up Israel. Deal with it sand ******s.

Sponsored Links
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
42 - 05-29-2010, 12:29
sorry i'm not in college
i graduated with a history degree though, and i read multiple news sources not based in the US allowing me perspectives not centered on pro-israel can do no wrong propoganda

i'm sorry you support terrorism
i used to be pro israel and their plight and furious at car bombers and the lot
still hate suicide bombers and all that nonsense (first started by the tamil tigers i believe over in south asia)
but over the last few years i've just been reading the goings on of israel and i've tipped to the other side. stop taking my money.
do what you want to do, but dont use my money.
give me back my money you ****ing shiester

Sharps
VeteranXV
Old
43 - 05-29-2010, 12:30
-4 million+ refugees
-65 UN resolutions targeting Israel
-1.5 million unable to get in or out of Gaza, under complete trade embargo (now ~45% unemployment), many starving/lacking power.
-Separate Apartheid Laws for Israeli-Arabs and Israelis in Israel
-Israel blowing the **** out of Gaza for bottle rockets after occupation. Using US money, with every report in the region by independent sources citing violations. Israel blowing the **** out of Lebanon; buy a travel guide to Lebanon and see what they say...
-Illegal, increasing settlements in Jerusalem and West Bank.

Yeah... that's just the start... Oh, and Israel is a problem that began in the 20th century. We're not in the 18th or 19th.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
44 - 05-29-2010, 12:32
goshin this thread is not work safe

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
45 - 05-29-2010, 12:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duhck View Post
What he said.

Typically Israel is not the aggressor.

You dont see Israelis strapping bombs to their chests, getting on buses and blowing people up. How do you defend against that? How do you retaliate? The extremists are ****ing sick and demented, Israel is doing what it can, which is not enough unfortunately.
lol if some Easter Europeans came to your country, took away your land and water supply, you'd be doing the exact same thing.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
46 - 05-29-2010, 12:33
it isnt?

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
47 - 05-29-2010, 12:34
I could loan you some cash but with the interest of course. What? I help you out and I shouldn't get a nickle?

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
48 - 05-29-2010, 12:35
sorry what?
11 billion a year, we'll just say for the last decade. $110 billion. Using your rules, with interest, lets say what, 3%, barely above libor rates. yearly compounded.
sure
send it back to america and wage your genocide

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
49 - 05-29-2010, 12:39
you won't see cent 1! This I promise you in your lifetime, in your childrens life times, and there childrens childrens lifetimes.

|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 05-29-2010, 12:40
RabbitRabbi, please answer my question:

Who have it worse, Palestinians or Israelis?
Also, please justify your answer.

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
51 - 05-29-2010, 12:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitRabbi View Post
It's funny Americans supporting Palestine. You don't give a **** about these animals. You just don't like Jews. Get real with yourself already and hook up with someone like absent. Just try and stop us.
lol actually since you sound just like him you two would probably get along surprisingly well I bet.

Grief
VeteranX
Old
52 - 05-29-2010, 12:42
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PN_pJp8mSbo/S_gclB8S2sI/AAAAAAAAALI/RM3XDwZj_3w/s1600/Rei****.jpg[/img]

Israelis taunting a Palestinian woman after being evicted to make room for Jewish settlers.

Nuke the whole region.

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
53 - 05-29-2010, 12:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by |R|u|s|t|y| View Post
RabbitRabbi, please answer my question:Who have it worse, Palestinians or Israelis?Also, please justify your answer.
Palestinians have it worse because they insistantly refuse to cease to ****ing with the wrong people.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
54 - 05-29-2010, 12:45
as dictator of america I would sever ties with Israel
vote for me

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
55 - 05-29-2010, 12:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grief View Post
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PN_pJp8mSbo/S_gclB8S2sI/AAAAAAAAALI/RM3XDwZj_3w/s1600/Rei****.jpg[/img]

Israelis taunting a Palestinian woman after being evicted to make room for Jewish settlers.

Nuke the whole region.
That is some sick ****.

EDIT: I think part of the problem is that Israel attracts and is settled in large part by trash who would have probably starved to death if they would not have been able to get all the free (U.S. sponsored) land/benefits etc.
I read an article where successful Jewish people who moved from the U.S. to Israel, moved back to the U.S. because its easier to do business and be successful. Apparently Israel just gives mostly hand outs and is just being fought over/settled.

Last edited by TachikomaPilot; 05-29-2010 at 12:52..
Durak
VeteranXV
Old
56 - 05-29-2010, 12:48
ask yourself this

would you rather be a jew living in an arab country

or an arab living in israel

then you know why israel is the only decent country both morally and politically in that region

caelum
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 05-29-2010, 12:53
Yes ( we shoot rockets into your towns from schoolyards but NO WE DID NOTHING WRONG.)

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
58 - 05-29-2010, 12:57
Kol ode balevvav Pnimah
Nefesh yehudi homiya
Ulfa atey mizrack
kadimah ayin l'hiyot am chofshi
bahartzenu
eretz Tzion
v'Yerushalayim!

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
59 - 05-29-2010, 13:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by caelum View Post
Yes ( we shoot rockets into your towns from schoolyards but NO WE DID NOTHING WRONG.)
I don;t think that they say they did nothing wrong. I am pretty sure that they make it clear that its a war over getting their land back. What makes you think that they claim innocence? I never heard that.

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 05-29-2010, 13:01
i was actually really excited to visit petra in jordan, and when i got there i was so disgusted by how the government allows such grotesque displays of begging and vagrants peddling nonsensical souvenirs all over a unesco world heritage site and one of the wonders of the world.

it was really disgusting. a snot nosed two year old in a diaper ran up to me and tried to sell me postcards. when i said no he just started crying and ran away.

really i need to deal with this ****? israel would never let such **** happen at the holiest sites. never.

Page 3 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page i ****ing hate israel

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
goshin , goshin fucks men , hebes were 1st , i cant stop banking , shit thread shit poster , they took my funny hat