[Arizona] Immigration

Hopefully this works out and it can lower the "stolen and driven to Mexico" premium on my car insurance.

I believe new regs. have been implemented that you must show proof of ownership to take a vehicle into Mexico.

Anyway, Arizona?..................I don't live there. So it's nuttin to me!

Truly a group of people who care only about anecdotes to justify their xenophobia and racism.

Illegal immigrants wouldn't be here illegally if we had a reasonable immigration policy.

I am fucking sure of it now. You are a racist. You have shown you believe whites cannot be illegal. You believe all illegals are hispanic or simply Mexicans.

I mean me calling you are racist is pot and kettle shit because I think blacks are a do nothing good race. You have the same hard on for Hispanics/Mexicans.

Admit you are racist.

:lolwut:

Illegal immigrants wouldn't be here illegally if we had a reasonable immigration policy.
We do have a reasonable immigration policy.

We just don't enforce immigration law adequately.

Oh, and I still think we should fire illegals back across the border out of human cannons

Truly a group of people who care only about anecdotes to justify their xenophobia and racism.

why the fuck do we need more uneducated unskilled people here?

I feel a hot wind on my shoulder
And the touch of a world that is older
I turn the switch and check the number
I leave it on when in bed I slumber
I hear the rhythms of the music
I buy the product and never use it
I hear the talking of the DJ
Can't understand just what does he say?

I'm on a Mexican radio
I'm on a Mexican whoa-oh radio

I dial it in and tune the station
They talk about the U.S. inflation
I understand just a little
No comprende, it's a riddle

I'm on a Mexican radio

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana
I'd take requests on the telephone
I'm on a wavelength far from home
I feel a hot wind on my shoulder
I dial it in from south of the border
I hear the talking of the DJ
Can't understand just what does he say?

I'm on a Mexican radio
I'm on a Mexican radio

Radio radio...
What does he say

So immigrants can never be anything but unskilled labor?

You are getting close... we dont want unskilled, uneducated immigrants here. We are graduating plenty of uneducated, unskilled americans from High School every year.
Immigrants with an education, skill, or a job lined up with a sponsoring company have very little trouble getting in. My entire family on my dad's side did exactly that (from Canada).

Back