Arsin/Precise2

The difference between what Obibun and Xcursion did is that Obi simply posted the guy's real name, whereas the creepster Xcursion took it upon himself to actually message someone from Obi's life. Pretty huge difference.

Wow, talk about the cat calling the kettle black, fuck you obibun, stay out of my life.

If you didn't care about TW you would be gone by this point. You are arsin. I bet you just had a remote connect to your work's computer or something to get the different IP in the town over, it makes perfect sense.

I didn't even post his name, naptown did.

I just used said name and my Sherlock Holmes detective sense to connect said name to a Facebook profile.

And yes he clearly is arsin. I've actually gotten so bored of trying to prove it anymore.

Either you see the facts and realize clear as day that it's undoubtedly the exact same person.. or you're just raging against me because I fuck models and you're a jealous little nerd who rides Rayn's dick in hopes of some attention and a custom title.

There's no in-between anymore. Nobody is unsure. You're either one or the other.

adam mitter , adam mitter bun splitter , adam mitter deep dicker , adam mitter semen shitter , arsin = dumb , arsin = ellen = precise , arsin precise precise2 , bull dyke lesbian man , bulldyke lesbian man , dick dock , dock dick , future staples management , great buckets of faggotry , justin lawrence , obi likes kraut boys , obibun = arsin = nerd , obibun has fas , obibun is adam mitter , ocean of faggotry , they took my son

333 0ther thread
933 here so far
-----
omg if 12 is / 2 :o:

I'm still waiting for arsin to come back so I can ask him, once again, why he had a psychological breakdown ...
:no:

I almost posted this, but you were such a complete fire hydrant of douche, singing your shitstorm symphony of self ownage.

Back