In this thread I am accepting apologies.

for the record everyone I am going to start rolling out a new word in the forum vobaculary

I'm going to call it a rage blackout

kind of like when you drink too much you don't remember anything

a rage blackout is when you're so infuriated and nerd raging so hard that you blackout and nothing you say makes any sense anymore

it's a synonym for meltdown, really. except I don't think Xcursion is having a meltdown, this is just a rage blackout.

it's like a meltdown except you don't get banned/leave the forums forever

"a bit broke"

lulz

Yeah, I have to keep my budget in mind for the next few weeks. I can't just call my parents and say "hi mom and dad, need more money because I spent it all smoking weed and drinking alcohol in Amsterdam"

Is this supposed to make me look bad or something? I don't get it.

newsflash: when you're poor, you're always broke

So there's no point in stating that you're "a bit broke"

Obiburn ur a nut:

Copied from here.
is anyone getting this

arsin is literally the most delusional person these forums have ever seen

I actually think so
Not so sure about that Obiburn. The idea that this Not Work Safe
ass belongs to ellen is beyond belief. Even earlier you saw a pic of my bicep - there's no way that could belong to ellen.

But yet you persisted. :jester: :rofl:

Then you started spamming the "I am Sherlock Holmes" pics we started to realize that you actually were serious about me being ellen. :jester: That this in fact wasn't a troll! You were serious. You were convinced.

Funny went overboard into the bizarre - into the territory of purest nerd rage I've ever seen on the web. I should thank you for that but ... we could no longer laugh at or with you.

Yet your attention whorism prevented us from feeling pathos. Why? You started a thread about asking the forum for a fucking apology :nuts:

Holy fuck.

Yea, tomorrow I'll be shaking my head about you, and about how you found refuge in this corner of the intarweb.
-------------------------------------------------

Why is zye riding Obiburn's cok so hard? Why does he follow the Pied Piper?

arsin i really thought that you were not precise, but i mean how do you explain both accounts logging out at the same time

Rayn answered that here:

Arsin/Precise2 by Precise2 - Page 38 - TribalWar Forums

i looked at the access logs for those times someone posted about arsin and precise logging out at the same time and they came from different, non-proxy IPs from different service providers on windows boxes. that'd be a pretty neat trick for one guy to pull off.

i think the only sane person in this fiasco is precise.

for the record everyone I am going to start rolling out a new word in the forum vobaculary

I'm going to call it a rage blackout

kind of like when you drink too much you don't remember anything

a rage blackout is when you're so infuriated and nerd raging so hard that you blackout and nothing you say makes any sense anymore, like I've been doing the past few days.

it's a synonym for meltdown, really. except I don't think I am having a meltdown, this is just a rage blackout. I am just having a rage blackout.

it's like a meltdown except you don't get banned/leave the forums forever.
Yea, I hate to agree with you, but certainly you've provided an excellent example. I'd like to add a little suggestion? If I may? "Rage blackout" is a little wordy. How about Obiburn?

Gotta admit it works :bigthumb:

               ╔═╗
╔═╦╦═╦═╦═╦═╣╠╩╦═╦═╦═╗╔╗
║║║║║║║║║║╔╣╚╗║║║║║║╠╝╚╗
║║║║║║║║║║║║╔╝║║║║║║╠╗╔╝
║║║╠╗╠╗║╔╣║║║║╠╗╠╗║║║║║
╚╩╩╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╩═╩═╝╚╝

The only people subscribing to his bit are basement dwellers in training. Either they live vicariously through the shear amount of time he wastes here or they aspire to one day be able to sacrifice all of their free time for the glory of riling up the same idiots you see in all of these threads. The best part of his bit will be when arsin shows up to his house and shoots him in the head.

Back