In this thread I am accepting apologies. by Obibun - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page In this thread I am accepting apologies.
Page 9 of 12
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
161 - 04-18-2010, 21:44
Yeah I think Xcursion's out of steam. His last futile attack was about something that happened 3 years ago.

He's just trying to save face because he's a jealous nerdvirgin who was soundly destroyed and proved to be equally as creepy and delusional as arsin aka precise aka Precise2 aka Justin Lawrence of Stouffville, ON

Sponsored Links
-zYe-
VeteranXV
Old
162 - 04-18-2010, 21:44
obibun i am abandoning you

goodbye

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
163 - 04-18-2010, 21:45
**** just got real

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
164 - 04-18-2010, 21:46
So long, -zYe-.. thanks for the support while you gave it.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
165 - 04-18-2010, 21:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
Yeah I think Xcursion's out of steam. His last futile attack was about something that happened 3 years ago.

He's just trying to save face because he's a jealous nerdvirgin who was soundly destroyed and proved to be equally as creepy and delusional as arsin aka precise aka Precise2 aka Justin Lawrence of Stouffville, ON
From Xcursion, unless u took him off pignore:

Deflect some more. Why are you doing something similar to what you raged about in the past? Your level of proof for the arsin/precise **** is about the same as your Kurayami proof. You posted your trademark walls of text back then too about how it could only have been him and nobody else could have done it.

It must suck that you're stuck inside after spending all the money your mommy and daddy gave you in Amsterdam. Do your knuckles go white because you're nerdraging on your dick as you jerk off at night since you're not getting any Kraut ****?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
166 - 04-18-2010, 21:47
Quote:
Deflect some more. Why are you doing something similar to what you raged about in the past? Your level of proof for the arsin/precise **** is about the same as your Kurayami proof. You posted your trademark walls of text back then too about how it could only have been him and nobody else could have done it.

It must suck that you're stuck inside after spending all the money your mommy and daddy gave you in Amsterdam. Do your knuckles go white because you're nerdraging on your dick as you jerk off at night since you're not getting any Kraut ****?
Is that actually the best he could come up with? rofl

poor Xcursion is raging over there.. I can't imagine how upset he is considering he was humiliated by me on an epic scale today.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
167 - 04-18-2010, 21:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by -zYe- View Post
the problem xcursion is, in this case he was absolutely right.

and he wasn't deflecting, he acknowledged he made a mistaken then.

now you're just being redundant.
He was deflecting about how 1) His "proof" is a joke and 2) That he raged hard in the past flipping his **** and now he keeps posting RL info.

Quote:

How am I trying to save face by coming out and admitting I did something years ago? I could have admitted it any time in the past but I find it ironic that you're going crazy doing all this **** but cried like a little ***** when someone from TW kept you from getting laid.

Icey
VeteranX
Old
168 - 04-18-2010, 21:56
Obibun is easily the worst poster on this forum. I mean, I'd take orby over him.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
169 - 04-18-2010, 22:03
Quote:
Is that actually the best he could come up with? rofl

poor Xcursion is raging over there.. I can't imagine how upset he is considering he was humiliated by me on an epic scale today.
Obi, how many posts have you dedicated to the whole arsin/precise topic? How much time did it take you to write all those walls of text? Isn't it sad you can't be out drinking at bars getting women because you spent all your money your folks gave you?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
170 - 04-18-2010, 22:05
From Xcursion, did you take him off ignore yet?:

How am I trying to save face by coming out and admitting I did something years ago? I could have admitted it any time in the past but I find it ironic that you're going crazy doing all this **** but cried like a little ***** when someone from TW kept you from getting laid.

Obi, how many posts have you dedicated to the whole arsin/precise topic? How much time did it take you to write all those walls of text? Isn't it sad you can't be out drinking at bars getting women because you spent all your money your folks gave you?

CogitoČ
VeteranX
Old
171 - 04-18-2010, 22:14
I apologize to myself for clicking this thread. God.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
172 - 04-18-2010, 22:27
Xcursion is really trying hard over there.

Like if you read his posts carefully you realize there are no actual questions in them. They're just thinly veiled insults with question marks at the end.

rage harder bro

you're doing a great job

mrraahhh

claudius
VeteranX
Old
173 - 04-18-2010, 22:29
stfu

Krivanka
VeteranXX
Old
174 - 04-18-2010, 22:31
I'm sorry your mom drank so much while carrying you.

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
175 - 04-18-2010, 22:32
cliffs?

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
176 - 04-18-2010, 22:36
Quote:
Xcursion is really trying hard over there.

Like if you read his posts carefully you realize there are no actual questions in them. They're just thinly veiled insults with question marks at the end.

rage harder bro

you're doing a great job

mrraahhh
So asking how much time you spent on posting all of those walls of text isn't a real question? Or asking how sad it must be that you're stuck inside because you can't afford to go out to bars since your trustfund is dry.

Thanks for coming out and nerdraging though.

Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
177 - 04-18-2010, 22:50
Obibun your gya little assisant ragequit who's anus will u be gaping open now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
So asking how much time you spent on posting all of those walls of text isn't a real question? Or asking how sad it must be that you're stuck inside because you can't afford to go out to bars since your trustfund is dry.

Thanks for coming out and nerdraging though.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
178 - 04-18-2010, 22:51
.. I don't even get Xcursion. His point is.. I posted a lot in a thread where (lo and behold) I was right and humiliated the **** out of everybody, including him.

and.. that I'm a bit broke since Amsterdam and that's why I had the time to do it?

... ok

this guy is just as delusional as arsin. His anger over being defeated and humiliated by me has made him hit an even crazier level of insanity. He's ceased to make any real sense now, he's just raging so hard he probably doesn't even know what he's typing.

mrrrahhhhh

ed- bloops wrong post

Last edited by Obibun; 04-18-2010 at 23:00..
Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
179 - 04-18-2010, 22:56
Poor Obi. Not able to actually formulate a real response to me. Always just going on and on talking about things I am not asking about.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
180 - 04-18-2010, 22:58
"a bit broke"

lulz

Page 9 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page In this thread I am accepting apologies.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , adam mitter semen shitter , circle jerk , i'm sorry you have fas , mitter meltdown 2010 , mrrrahhh , mrrrrraaahhh , obibun is adam mitter , they took his son , they took my son