[Theory] Help me test a theory TW

Special---K

Contributor
Veteran XX
For years now I've noticed that when you see a female driving a Ford Mustang, there is like a 75-80% chance she is good looking.

There is something about that car that attracts them. Maybe it's the hint at masculinity or the fact that they are cheap but it is a rule that has pretty much held true. I've told many of my friends about this theory and they have begun noticing it as well.

Maybe living in California my whole life has skewed my view...so I am enlisting your help TW. Where ever you live in the world, are females who drive Ford Mustangs generally good looking?

I'm in southernca. It holds mostly true. There are however instances where an ugly chick thinks she is hot and buys a mustang.

I dated a soccer player chick who was hot as hell in my youth, she was in love with those damn cars, had rich parents, and during the 8ish months we dated totaled two and had a third one on the way. (which I am sure she managed to total sometime later down the road)

Your theory holds true from what I've seen :)

i used to feel the same way about scion coupes until recently

now there's just tons of hogs on their way to their respective feeding troughs in an economical manner

dead giveaway is a salt life or some other pink girly sticker, 99% time it's a hot broad

On a related note I can't see a girl driving a Mercedes without immediately wondering what her husband does for a living...

i know one girl that drives a mustang and she is maybe a 6.

but i'm not really around cars very often

I can't tell anymore these days, if I see them driving they're all wearing those fucking bug eye sunglasses that cover up 1/2 their face. I just assume chicks wearing those are ugly and am pleasantly surprised when they're not. Though I wouldn't peg the number nearly as high as you cause I see a lot of 40 year old broads in mustangs.

My wife drives a mustang...she is good looking. I approve of this theory.

I have known 5 girls in total that drove mustangs, all good looking. Sounds like a win.

What is the theory on guys that drive them? I would say 99% douche. (no, I do not drive my wife's car :) )

Of the three girls I've known who owned Mustangs, two of them were superhot, one was hot.

However I do see a lot of white trash redneck whales driving them too.

Back