Seriously how did Beren...

The best is when you tell him that god doesn't exist and evolution is responsible for everything.

he goes on a rage crusade and bans you.

Beren is a cock sucking massive homo cunt

name 5...

Almost every one of my friends. The group I hang out with includes lawyers, doctors, a couple of professional artists, a couple of midlevel management types, some teachers, a newscaster, and a politician (among others). Each is relatively successful in his or her field, some VERY much so. Every single one of them smokes pot and some do coke on occasion.

(I am subject to drug testing :( so I can't)

Most view drugs in the same way that we all view alcohol - treat it with respect and use in moderation. No big. Addiction means you can't touch it. That's it. While I HAVE seen lives ruined by drug use, I've seen MANY more lives ruined by alcohol.

btw i'm not sure what doing drugs has to do with being educated or not

a lot of the most famous druggies in history were very well educated and intelligent

obviously gumb0 juan is as dumb as a brick, but i'm just sayin...

:rofl:

Just because I don't pretend to be an expert in everything, and dont spew loads of garbage onto the forum does not make me less educated.

Coombz, Hudson...you two are on par with beren. So stop trying to win the approval of others smarter than you two by resorting to name calling.

The both of you are trying way too hard to make yourselves appear smart. Says a lot about your true status.

druggie was used in the sense of being a drug addict, not an occasional casual user.

I should have also stipulated that 'pot' is not considered a drug in this particular case.

Either way, there are probably 5+ people who are intelligent and addicts.

Gumbo, what the fuck are you talking about? No one is trying to win approval. You're stupid, so we called you stupid. That's not exactly a new development here on TW.

@ jomo....just off the top of my head, i bet i could find a ton more with 5 mins on Wikipedia

Leary
Huxley
Ginsberg
Kesey
Thompson

i'm fairly positive they were/are all intelligent doods

there are many famous scientists that experimented specifically with hallucinogens as well.

Back