ass fucking!!

peds1.jpg

Looks like my dad's back, he shattered one and fractured the other 3 lower lumbar and has 2 - 9" rods and a dozen titanium screws in his back.

He just dropped about 4', but since he had both knees replaced he didn't want them to take the shock so he just sat down ...the result a broken back

do you actually know this girl? I dont see any pictures of you and her together...

Usually only girls you know, namely, girls you fuck, let you draw on them with a magic marker. Idiot

God I post nudes and everything, and you guys are still assholes. Need a pic of me fucking her, with a simo nametag on?

And we've been dating almost a year

Usually only girls you know, namely, girls you fuck, let you draw on them with a magic marker. Idiot

God I post nudes and everything, and you guys are still assholes. Need a pic of me fucking her, with a simo nametag on?

Yes... yes you do. Preferably in the ass to prove the quality of the original message.

dude, its just a question, you showed a pic of a girl with no face and marker on her tits
and a handful of myspace pics. could be any female thats on the net.

isnt she's sitting there? snap a pic...whats the big deal..its not like we haven't seen her tits and all but what she has in her large intestine anyway

dude, its just a question, you showed a pic of a girl with no face and marker on her tits
and a handful of myspace pics. could be any female thats on the net.

isnt she's sitting there? snap a pic...whats the big deal..its not like we haven't seen her tits and all but what she has in her large intestine anyway

:shrug:

He already said he is posting more pics br0. Patience!

Back