Tribalwars.net... Any one interested?

think i swas TWGoshin or something

maybe i was in a different quad, it's been a while. I was right next to Spinfuser's stuff, and a few others. I was hmmm
near the southeast border, had ~20 towns or something maybe more? i cant remember much
your name looks familiar though

You couldn't have been south east K43, that's where I was and that wasn't TW territory until after I got killed. I suppose we just never ran into each other.

I remember there was a time when I got access briefly to the TWs.net sub-forum (I think when we started playing the_west or something) and I searched for my name.

Seeing threads about how annoying/such a cheater I was, and being called "Lethal Faggot" put me in tears from laughing so hard.

never played world 1, but i do have a fair amount of spare time on my hands. i'll join - Skipperlipicus
Just reg'd i'm on K43... Are there any threads or such that cover basic strategy, I'm a complete noob.

Last edited:
Yo what kind of world is this, the best world still remains world 1 with its settings the new shit is just fucked up. I might join in if its similar to world 1 or 12.

Yo what kind of world is this, the best world still remains world 1 with its settings the new shit is just fucked up. I might join in if its similar to world 1 or 12.

its coin nobels with archers and bonus villages.

So really the only world one thing is the unlimited tribe size.

the faster units is nice.

Back