[Official] Zopharoth please start a blog and stop posting your shit here.

you aren't responding to shit. you're so starved for attention you need to bump dead threads and post about your stupid dancing classes.

I don't give a shit if he's trolling or not, the fact is he starts far too many threads

we don't even let our most accomplished trolls constantly post that many threads on the front page, how come this completely unentertaining poster somehow manages to get away with it?

not to mention it's not a troll seeing as someone already nexted this dance studio he was talking about

Oh golly Obi, I'm not THAT awesome. After 2pm. my threads usually die and languish on the third page. And if no one responds to my "dead threads," then neither do I. Well... usually anyway.

you do it all the time bro

i want zopharoth to leave too

and if you think that he googled a dance studio and someone also googled it and found it means hes been nexted, you gotta get your head out of your german girlfriends ass

and if you think that he googled a dance studio and someone also googled it and found it means hes been nexted, you gotta get your head out of your german girlfriends ass

Well somebody called it and said shit about him

and then he posted a thread whining about it or something

so I'm pretty sure it's legit

and I was using nexted in the most basic sense of the word

although I truly believe he needs to be pro-nexted so that we never hear from him again

there's a difference about being strongly opinionated about something and nerd raging about something

I very strongly feel that Zopharoth needs to be professionally nexted and am willing to share my belief with this forum

it's not like I'm actually angry right now though, I mean I'm skimming through articles on miniwargaming.com after seeing an ad for it in that 40k battle report thread

BUT IM SO ANGRY

when did zoph get nexted

in his original dance studio post he mentioned the name of the place and apparently someone called it and said a bunch of things

zoph complained about it and was like "waahh why do this to me"

initially I supported him because he was pretty harmless and hadn't done anything wrong

but a month later he's now posting 23 threads/day, bumping old dead threads of his for attention and generally just trying too hard

so now I think a good solid nexting would be beneficial to him

nerd-rage.gif

Back