Are you all farming your 251 rings? Better hurry!

Did a pug with a new guild on our server the other night who was apparently a vet raider starting a guild with his friends. Four of them are exalted with the Ashen Verdict right now, not sure what kind of time investment that required but I'm sure it was close to making gold farmers jealous in terms of having time on their hands.

The quartermaster is standing at the small tent along with two other NPCs to the right when you walk in.

Yeah he's a bit off to the side, he's got two other NPCs standing just behind him and they have their own tent. Think it's pretty much on your right when you enter the instance. It's poking around looking for your respective class's vendor for T10 that's the fun part, those guys are scattered all around the room.

Did a pug with a new guild on our server the other night who was apparently a vet raider starting a guild with his friends. Four of them are exalted with the Ashen Verdict right now, not sure what kind of time investment that required but I'm sure it was close to making gold farmers jealous in terms of having time on their hands.
Considering that people hit Exalted the first week, no.

Considering that people hit Exalted the first week, no.

Chatted about it on vent the other night, some people said it would take about 16 or so hours of trash-farming to get to exalted, but I don't know if 25s give you more rep than 10s. Even then if that estimate is true I can't fathom grinding on that over and over and over for that long, but to each his/her own I suppose.

Chatted about it on vent the other night, some people said it would take about 16 or so hours of trash-farming to get to exalted, but I don't know if 25s give you more rep than 10s. Even then if that estimate is true I can't fathom grinding on that over and over and over for that long, but to each his/her own I suppose.
25 and 10 give the same rep, but farming 25 trash gives you a chance to pick up a sweet 264 BoE ring.

Yeah he's a bit off to the side, he's got two other NPCs standing just behind him and they have their own tent. Think it's pretty much on your right when you enter the instance. It's poking around looking for your respective class's vendor for T10 that's the fun part, those guys are scattered all around the room.

You can also get your t10 from your respective armor class vendor in Dalaran.

Saves you a trip and a raid to get into ICC.

Back