[The 80's] How come in two decades we haven't made better fucking board games?

my friends got me into settlers of catan recently -- fun game

but as far as kids games go... this one was fun

MB_Fireball-Island_4708_game_web.jpg

Blokus_trigon01X_1221995681.jpg

bohnanza_card_game_d.gif

Ricochet_Robots_game_d.gif

Screw moving little army figures around; I've been people at each others' throats after trapping each other in Blokus or refusing to make a trade in Bohnanza. They still make great games out there.

This game was from the 90s i believe and was fucking amazing. I never really see it listed and i've always wondered why. didn't anyone else play this???

13 Deadend drive

you kill people off with a bunch of traps to find out something or to win money... It didn't even matter. just killing people off was fun.

13ded.jpg

This game was from the 90s i believe and was fucking amazing. I never really see it listed and i've always wondered why. didn't anyone else play this???

13 Deadend drive

you kill people off with a bunch of traps to find out something or to win money... It didn't even matter. just killing people off was fun.

13ded.jpg

I remember the ads for this, but I never met anyone that had it.

This game came out in 90 or 91, and it is as good as any 80s board game

heroquest2.JPG

Incorrect! It came out in 1989 in Europe and Australia. Only in North America did it come out in 1990.

PS. My brother got the game when we were younger and I loved it.

So you plan on being single the rest of your life?

PS. Fuck you for having Shogun. :( I do have Axis and Allies though.

I've been with the same woman for almost 25 years now.

What? You don't like my nerdy man-cave?

I have a mini-fridge, a bar, and wi-fi. It's mah favorite place to hang out. :lol: which means I live in a basement :(
 Much like Orby, except mine has a window and I own it instead of my 'mom' 

That game table is wired for sound (you can see the speakers on the floor under it) and power. I'm getting a projector and a microwave next year. If I ever get around to installing plumbing down there I might move in.

Edit: I also have a wrist-rocket sling-shot. I use it, and d20s to ward off intruders. I also use d4s as caltrops. Don't even THINK about raiding my man-cave.

Last edited:
Back