rogue tips for hitting 80 in 3.3

Stink, you know I love ya man. We used to play T1 together and all, but DP does not allow you to trigger HfB. Only bleeds do (Garotte, Rupture, warrriors, feral druids).

Don't do ruptures in your rotation. I meant only throw up a rupture if your HfB is about to expire and you have no bleeders in your group/10man/raid.

it's cool Adren....I believe I was running w/ another rogue at the time, so no worries :). I've luckily not gotten into any groups with rogues except once and that was an ICC Reg instance....and i won the roll on the dagger he wanted ;).

Also, I confirmed last night that i dropped wound poison a long time ago and have already been using IP (MH) and DP (OH).

and the 1000g regem continues!

So what is a good gear score? Someone told me my gear score was too low for ToC25 (but I topped the meters the entire time sooo) but they wouldn't tell me what it was or what it was relevant to (as in, you have 200, you need 500).

Here is buttchicka updated!

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Gorgonnash&name=buttchicka

I averaged just over 7k on bosses, and went up to 11k on aoe (in ICC25 not TOC25).

I'm regemming haste, anything else?

Is money an issue for you? I see you've cheaped out on some enchants and gems. Other then that your gear seems fine for ToC25. Sure you have a couple ilvl 200 pieces but that doesnt mean they're bad choices. I'm going to say with 100% certainty that the people you are trying to group with have no fucking clue what theyre talking about.

I dont really understand the whole gearscore thing, the people that play this game fucking fail

I have no idea what "good" is for the ingame addon either, which is what I'm sure they're talking about. Every site that has some variant of gearscore uses a different scale anyway. Wow-heroes is ~100 points higher than wowhead's profiler, and the in-game addon is ~double those, give or take.

Regardless, gearscore isn't really useful anyway. Just because it's higher iLvl, that doesn't mean it's worth using.

well i appreciate u trying to help but considering Pessi's armory page, gemming for agi isn't what i should be doing.

waiting on the envenom buff i will try.

im up over 500 hit now with my new trinket and i'll be closer to expertise cap by tomorrow.

That's because his gear level and your gear level are extremely different.

Gemming for AP works slightly better than gemming for Agi at this point. Both are worth slightly more than haste.

He is getting close to hit and haste cap., as was I on my rogue until I switched a few gems around. I guess I never clarified on Hybrid Gemming (as in yellow slots).

Don't crit cap, and stay above 237 (hard not to).

Other than that, just use the spreadsheet to see the relative value. Haste and Hit are usually within 0.05 EP for me, so it honestly doesn't matter than much.

Going into yesterday I had 710 as Mutilate, and with my wishlist of pre-hardmode gear I'll be at 354. It really just depends on what gear you have available.

Back