SL83's Extended and Ongoing Beer Thread

SL83

Veteran XV
Good fucking beer. Very goddamn tasty. The instant I had some in my mouth, I felt something different. :nohomo:

Went on Beer Advocate and apparently it is one of the few beers on there that has such high ratings that actually deserves it.

img_2686.jpg

I just bought a 9-pack sampler last night. I will have to take pics of what came in it.

I didn't take that picture - but it looks exactly like that.

I am very sorry I only bought one bottle.

It was 3.99 for a 550ml bottle. Got it at a local beer warehouse. Holy shit was it good.

edited volume

it's really good but a bit overpriced. ill get singles of it in a mix pack sometimes, but 9.99 for a 4pack is just silly

Ordered this for the first time about a month ago. I was pretty impressed, and I usually don't drink brown ales. Samuel Smith is a great brewery, I like almost everything they put out (minus the fruit ales). Even their Organic Cider is amazing.

Every Grocery store around here carries it.
I was posted in the last beer thread.
I want to know if it tastes like a hefewiezen

I bought beer based on a "holy shit this beer is good" thread last week. disappointed :(

That's because a lot of beers that are considered really good have really strong flavor characteristics that don't appeal to the first time beer drinker.

Back