[T1] The Link Thread

Well i found the patch by downloadsing kpace85's config.. but is there a new server list? Neither my configs serverlist or his found any games cept one.. and its annihilation mod or some shit. All i want to do is play t-rabbit..
The last time I saw a team rabbit server up in T1 was around 5 years ago

The last time I saw a team rabbit server up in T1 was around 5 years ago

there is a weekly team rabbit pickup

all the standard servers have team rabbit on it, and i think PGO is still up, but i'm not 100% sure

so yeah, people still play it

OMGAH LIEK... HESHEIT USIN' LIEK INTARPLATE????!! OMGOSH! YA GAIS SHAULD VOTE YESH TOH LIEK KIECK HIMHERIT?????????

Tribes 1.0 could you snipe weapons out of ppls hands?

or was that just in mods?

I thought you could in the original version but someone said it was only in mods like renegades. I also remember sniping the flag off ppls backs every once and a while.

I also remember staying up till 7:00 am on school nights drinking while playing tribes. Hence my confusion.

i remember it, i never really knew

maybe it was a common early modlike zadmin or bwadmin or something

Damn, I forgot about that feature.. I only sniped the weapons out of people like twice but it happened to me fairly frequently when I first started playing. Never saw the flag dropping though..

More info would be great for nostalgic reasons.

You can still do this to the bots in the Mission "Destroy"

You can also make them pick up any weapon you like by placing it in their walking path.

Anyone good with making movies(clips) of demos?

So I got this demo that I want a little part of made to a videoclip. Problem is I suck at this and I'd like it maybe in 3rd person or something, and smooth. I tried democam but it crashed.

The .rec itself is 10mb and I can provide a time frame of what I want made into a clip.

Here's my shitty attempt. It's low quality, real choppy and generally crap.

I don't really know what to offer for this except a waffles invite when they open up.

Last edited:
[Hudbot] Full Player Skin Set

Just as the title indicates, yes i have spent quite some time coloring these to make the game more pretty. I have no screen shots for here, but they are worth a download if you enjoy bad billy's player skins. Enjoy!

<a href='http://www.sendspace.com/file/ehpivo'>http://www.sendspace.com/file/ehpivo</a>

Back