[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
a good friend of mines sister in law just got a job at a dispensary in Lake Forest.

I guess its club 215. The cool thing about this place is they have huge jars of all the buds out . A bunch of scales are lined up. She was telling me she went to buy an 1/8 so she weighed out what she wanted and told the guy its ready. He came over and told her she is doing it all wrong. took the bud off cut all the stems off made it over and said now your good.

I plan on checking this place out. When i do ill let ya know kray we will meet up or something.

BTW last night scared the shit outa me. I took a BL of that Grapefruit. as my wife was talking to me i blacked out for just about half a second. Just enough to start my "timber fall"(i was like a tree). half way through i knew i was falling and put my arm out to catch myself. I ended up falling backwards on my ass.

Was teh strangest thing to ever happen to me. I have been knocked out in a fight and from bmx slams. This was different. those times it goes black and you miss some time in your life. This i was conceous the entire time its jsut for a split second my mind did not want to control my body.

anyhow im now saying this weed will knock you on your ass, LITERALLY!!!!

Last edited:
yea it was a bunch of shit through the day that lead up to it tho. i was out in the hot sun at a birday party i was drinking beer and i had not eaten for 7 hours or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back