[(#)SOCCER] 2009-2010 Season Thread

he was the reason i started watching english soccer in the first place

i dont know how i'll react if he really signs with united

well it looks like he's signed...

I really started following liverpool just before Owen and Stevie were coming through the ranks at 18. They were really the only bright spots under the dark days of Houiller. I felt somewhat betrayed when he originally left for Madrid, but I could understand. When he chose the money + newcastle over anfield when he came back to england it was even worse but I still couldn't hate him. Now this? I could understand going to everton since it was his boyhood club, but this just crosses the line. Fuck him

_41301497_morientes_ap300.jpg

_42137946_garcia_pa300.jpg

dalglish.jpg

cisse_280x390_478766a.jpg

HSA :sunny:

it's been a long ass time since you made an appearance, good to have you back bud

hopefully you'll post a bit more this season

US playing Grenada in the Gold Cup tonight

would be nice to see a bunch of the younger guys get some time and Adu get to start

FSC and telefutura

alleged line-up:

Ching Adu

Evans Cronin Clark Holden

Cherondolo Conrad Heaps Pearce

Robles

Can't complain too much about Ching since we need some sort of experience in the squad (almost no experience period in that midfield)

no clue, that roster is probably bullshit, we'll see in the next 30-40 minutes when it actually gets released

turns out that roster (from espn) was way off

------------------Davies----------------------------

Rogers----------------Adu------------------Holden

-----------Beckerman----Pause--------------------

Pearce----Goodson-----Marshall-----Cherundolo

--------------------Perkins------------------

The attackers are interesting but that's about it

Rogers has looked really good, every single ball he has played in has been dangerous. Davies is doing ok, Freddy has been pretty meh other than the goal.
Team as a whole is looking pretty good, but then that might just be because of how terrible grenada is.

Back