[Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions

You must watch a different NHL than I do. What is Ekman doing here?

YouTube - Ekman vs Pronger in Pens Ducks Scrum
which is why, to date, i think bertuzzi's hit wasn't that big of a deal outside the injury that happened after... the amount of "sucker punches" players take in the course of a year are numerous. and since the nhl only suspends people based on past offenses and the extent of the injury, this shit will never go away.

to date, the worst thing i've ever witnessed was domi on niedermayer... it was so vicious and so disgusting. domi is a senseless lunatic and should have been charged.

I'm a Pens fan, and I like Crosby for what he's done for the team and city, but Ovechkin is far and away my favorite player. He may not have a long career, but while he's playing, it just seems like he's fucking unstoppable. He's the total package and I think that Crosby lacks the physical side of his game. He's bitched/dived less this year, which is nice to see. I don't get to watch much hockey but I always make sure I park my ass for a Pens or Caps game just so I can watch Ovechkin.

Where can I watch tonight's games?

I'm a Pens fan, and I like Crosby for what he's done for the team and city, but Ovechkin is far and away my favorite player. He may not have a long career, but while he's playing, it just seems like he's fucking unstoppable. He's the total package and I think that Crosby lacks the physical side of his game. He's bitched/dived less this year, which is nice to see. I don't get to watch much hockey but I always make sure I park my ass for a Pens or Caps game just so I can watch Ovechkin.

Where can I watch tonight's games?

Versus or NBC picked up all of the penguins/flyers games.

7PM on versus tonight and friday, 3pm sunday on NBC

R1:

EAST:
(1) Boston
(2) Washington
(6) Carolina
(4) Pittsburgh

WEST:
(1) San Jose
(2) Detroit
(3) Vancouver
(5) Calgary

R2:

E
(4)Pittsburgh
(2)Carolina

W
(5) Calgary
(2) Detroit

r3:

E
(2)Carolina

W
(2)Detroit

Finals:

(2) Detroit.

thn_kane_toews.jpg

I'm completely flabbergasted that anyone is picking Calgary over Chicago when Calgary couldn't beat Chicago in the regular season. Not to mention fucking bitchowning Detroit the last two games of the regular season.

let's go B's!

(1) Boston vs (8) Montreal in 5
(2) Washington vs (7) NY Rangers in 4, get the broom out
(3) New Jersey vs (6) Carolina in 7
(4) Pittsburgh vs (5) Philadelphia in 7

WEST:
(1) San Jose vs (8) Anaheim in 5
(2) Detroit vs (7) Columbus in 7
(3) Vancouver vs (6) St. Louis in 4, get the broom out
(4) Chicago vs (5) Calgary in 7

I'm completely flabbergasted that anyone is picking Calgary over Chicago when Calgary couldn't beat Chicago in the regular season. Not to mention fucking bitchowning Detroit the last two games of the regular season.
it boils down to experience/grit vs youthful speed.

either team can win, but teams with many young, inexperienced players typically suffer vs more experienced teams. look at washington last year or pittsburgh the year before.

the chigago-calgary series is going to be the one i'm most interested in BY FAR

i see calgary as tough playoff opponent period...which is why i got the b'hawks in 7...but would not be surprised if kipper dominates and the flames end up winning...*shrug*

Back