Order/Destro? Ironrock? by placid - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Order/Destro? Ironrock?
placid
VeteranX
Old
1 - 04-13-2009, 11:28
Tried out the 10 day free trial and I'm pretty pleased with the game so I think I'll upgrade. Where should I roll a new toon? It looks like a lot of TW are on Ironrock, do I want to roll Order or Destro?

I think I'd prefer to roll a runepriest, but I don't want to be PURELY a support *****. As a runepriest is it feasible to mix it up some with nukes or no? If they are purely support *****es I'd probably roll a shaman instead cause I'm not playing an elf :P

Sponsored Links
Madend
VeteranX
Old
2 - 04-13-2009, 12:07
don't discount warrior priests.. most consider them the most overpowered class at the moment, can beat just about anything 1 vs 1 if you play them well. on the other hand that may mean the nerf bat is looming in the distance.. but that's always a danger for just about anyone.
(i'm on monolith but i don't think anyone else from tw is)

placid
VeteranX
Old
3 - 04-13-2009, 12:27
I'd prefer to play one of the ranged support (RP/Zealot/Shaman/AM) over the melee support (WP/DoK), even though from what I'm reading the melee support are superior right now.

placid
VeteranX
Old
4 - 04-13-2009, 14:45
Read the forums on warhammeronline.com and decided I will roll on Iron Rock, and most likely play a Rune Priest. While the Rune Priest is primarily support based it is feasible to mix it up with some cc/debuffs/nukes.

rook
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 04-13-2009, 17:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by placid View Post
Read the forums on warhammeronline.com and decided I will roll on Iron Rock, and most likely play a Rune Priest. While the Rune Priest is primarily support based it is feasible to mix it up with some cc/debuffs/nukes.
rp is pretty nice. the highest 2 on IR are in my guild. the coolest part is they can heal on the run pretty easy and survive very well. and yeah they get LOTS of utility. I'm currently a 40 / 61 WP, but im gonna make a RP when i hit 80 and play till they up the cap.

BobDlux
VeteranX
Old
6 - 04-13-2009, 19:02
Yeah, that's all Iron Rock needs, another WP.

placid
VeteranX
Old
7 - 04-13-2009, 20:44
Rolled my Rune Priest on Iron Rock named Huggernaut

Last edited by placid; 04-13-2009 at 20:46..

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Order/Destro? Ironrock?

Social Website Bullshit