(2) Detroit vs. (3) Vancouver
-------------------------------------------------------
ECF's:
(4) Pittsburgh vs. (7) Rangers

WCF's:
(1) SJ Sharks vs. (3) Vancouver

Go Rangers :)

carolina vs. new jersey will be a great series too

SO MANY GOOD ONES. good thing i have NHL center ice...i think they cover the first couple rounds of the playoffs. i need to be able to watch every single game :lol:

Depends on how much faith you have in the red wings desire to win. As has been pointed out in another thread, history has shown the tend to surround Cup wins with 1st/2nd round dropouts. On paper, they're easily the best team.

Depends on how much faith you have in the red wings desire to win. As has been pointed out in another thread, history has shown the tend to surround Cup wins with 1st/2nd round dropouts. On paper, they're easily the best team.

:signed:

they can sometimes flame out pretty early. i think they go out in the 2nd round vs. the canucks.

article_17399_2.jpg

I wouldn't say Cinderella.

(1) Boston vs (8) Montreal - Montreal should get swept, but I think they will do better than people will expect.
(2) Washington vs (7) NY Rangers - This entire series depends on Lundqvist. He will determine who wins. But I picked the Caps before the season started, and it sucks to pick them as I am a Rangers fan.
(3) New Jersey vs (6) Carolina - Carolina to be honest.
(4) Pittsburgh vs (5) Philadelphia - Pittsburgh. I would be really shocked if the Flyers won this series. Flyers seem to be allergic to good goalies. Biron will never win anything.

WEST:
(1) San Jose vs (8) Anaheim - SJ
(2) Detroit vs (7) Columbus - I am going with Columbus. And I think that Conklin will end up the starter at some point in the playoffs for Detroit.
(3) Vancouver vs (6) St. Louis - Luongo is too good. Nice to see St. Louis make it though.
(4) Chicago vs (5) Calgary - Should be Calgary, but would love to see Chicago win this.

I'm going to enjoy watching the circus that is Montreal, and the over-paid under-performing squad that is the rangers go down in flames.

Overpaid... yes. Underperforming? No. The Rangers are doing about as good as they should be doing. Paying Gomez, Drury, and Redden 7 Millions dollars a piece wont make them into good players. If you ignore the Rangers salaries, on paper they looking like a pretty bad team.

Back