[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 223 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 223 of 229
Snake{TS}
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4441 - 04-11-2009, 15:44
so, the ownus is upon feldmann then to provide empirical proof that some wrong doing occurred. Unless that is received, either voluntarily or through legal avenues, I don't see how this can go any further.

Sponsored Links
OtisPAB
VeteranX
Old
4442 - 04-11-2009, 15:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelyan View Post
considering that "The TW army is about to rage war on Feldmann Nissan" is the 5th result when you google for "feldmann nissan", if they haven't noticed that yet i'm sure they will.

great job ezlpo

stupid

Phrozen
VeteranXX
Old
4443 - 04-11-2009, 15:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
I don't know telos that well... but everything I've ever seen of him has shown he's A) not all that sharp, and B) doesn't have much of a spine.
It really sucks that it appears hes been ****ed over, but I sympathize with him that the whole thing could sour his own wedding plans.

60k is really hard to walk away from, but its not entirely unreasonable to want to put it behind them.

Elantri_X
VeteranXX
Old
4444 - 04-11-2009, 15:51
I'll look into US and state laws and see if I can find some that can be used against them, being on their good side is going to get you nowhere, you need to show them that you are serious and you are in control.

PS: compile as much evidence as you can and get a lawyer.

Elantri_X
VeteranXX
Old
4445 - 04-11-2009, 15:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen View Post
It really sucks that it appears hes been ****ed over, but I sympathize with him that the whole thing could sour his own wedding plans.

60k is really hard to walk away from, but its not entirely unreasonable to want to put it behind them.
He spend so much time and effort in getting people to vote.... IF he wanted to, he could of said "Ok everyone, here is a list of proxies and email hosts, now spam as much as you can", but he didnt because he WANTED to follow the rules to not get DQ.

I think you could also get them on mental and relationship damages too...

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
4446 - 04-11-2009, 16:08
more disappointing than getting ****ed over in the vote is seeing how telos is handling the situation

wtf telos

Tappy
VeteranX
Old
4447 - 04-11-2009, 16:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
more disappointing than getting ****ed over in the vote is seeing how telos is handling the situation

wtf telos
GET A ****ING LAWYER

Darkstrand
VeteranX
Old
4448 - 04-11-2009, 16:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
stop being a ****ing doormat you idiot and get a lawyer.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4449 - 04-11-2009, 16:38
Some of you are really ****ing stupid.

Running around like a raving lunatic throwing accusations at every one will do no ****ing good. I'm not going to spend the next x amount of my life dealing with a legal battle which is why I have not gotten any lawyers truly involved. I have stated the facts to a few family friend lawyers and they have all said "I wouldn't expect much to come of it and threatening to lawyer up before exploring other options will likely get them to seek legal council on the matter and their pockets are deeper than yours".

I don't say much about what I am doing here because some of you are ****ing retarded and would take that as a sign to start doing something stupid.

go outside, enjoy the spring/Easter Weekend, I'll update you after I have met with the owner/GM.

If you want to help out send that e-mail that was drafted out to feldmann and the administration. If they know its more than just me that cares about the issue they will be more open to rectifying the situation.

Last edited by telos; 04-11-2009 at 16:41..
Core
VeteranXV
Old
4450 - 04-11-2009, 16:58
well said telos. i don't envy your position.

btw, link to said e-mail?

n9ne
VeteranXV
Old
4451 - 04-11-2009, 17:08
update OP with cliffs

DV
VeteranXV
Old
4452 - 04-11-2009, 17:59
Update OP with pertinent email addresses and a copy of the letter.

Make it easy for mass emailings.

Icey
VeteranX
Old
4453 - 04-11-2009, 18:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwarfVader View Post
Update OP with pertinent email addresses and a copy of the letter.

Make it easy for mass emailings.
Agreed. Get that up there.

And the rest of TW, if you really care about results and not just thrusting your cock at anyone who will look, just follow what telos says. It's not your fight, it's his. So either do what he wants or just walk away from the thread.

I did the latter for awhile and now I'm no longer pissed. I'll send my letter but I won't get worked up about this whole deal. Probably for the best.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4454 - 04-11-2009, 19:03
OP updated.....

Just so you know cyber-stalking is a crime in MN so you probably should stop posting information about people involved, even if it is publicly obtainable. Especially the Other couple, they seriously need to be left alone. Attack a company or organization not "innocent" bystanders.

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
4455 - 04-11-2009, 19:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
OP updated.....

Just so you know cyber-stalking is a crime in MN so you probably should stop posting information about people involved, even if it is publicly obtainable. Especially the Other couple, they seriously need to be left alone. Attack a company or organization not "innocent" bystanders.
No, you are wrong.

PassinThru
VeteranXV
Old
4456 - 04-11-2009, 19:22
Well, my computer died in the middle of the contest (mb slowly fried), and I wasn't able to get it back up till after the contest was over. So, obviously, it was my fault that you lost since I missed all those day's votes. I sincerly apologize. Can you ever forgive me?

vawlk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4457 - 04-11-2009, 19:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
OP updated.....

who said they are innocent. They could have been the reason you got DQ'd for all we know.

Icey
VeteranX
Old
4458 - 04-11-2009, 21:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezlpo View Post
No, you are wrong.
Get ****ed.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4459 - 04-11-2009, 21:14
There are ZERO facts implicating them. Is it likely that they reported some of the retarded ass **** some TW people said? probably but thats as much the fault of the person quoted.

If any one has PROOF then go ahead have your fun but with out it it would be extremely douche like to direct any of this in their direction.

HypnosisFX
VeteranXX
Old
4460 - 04-11-2009, 21:18
what a load of horse ****

Page 223 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless