[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 218 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 218 of 229
telos
VeteranXV
Old
4341 - 04-09-2009, 19:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyzx View Post
i am so mad...

hey, are we drinking tomorrow or not?
that got pushed to the 17th(possibly later i may be out of town for work on the 17th). a few of the interested parties are out of town this weekend for the easter weekend.

Sponsored Links
telos
VeteranXV
Old
4342 - 04-09-2009, 19:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithed View Post
Telos has no sack. He is going to allow them to **** him out of this win.
You've been an idiot about this from day one. You have very little ground to stand on here.

There is a huge difference between rolling over and being logical and level headed about it.

The other couple has absolutely nothing to do with this. Bringing them into this is absolutely out of the question. You want to throw **** my way because I feel that way go for it.

Honestly at this point all I want are some answers. They very publicly brought my integrity into question and getting that cleared up is more important than a car or a free wedding.

If you guys want to take it further I obviously can't stop you just like I couldn't stop any one from voting outside the rules. Until Feldmann slams the door on the lines of communication I have open with them I have zero interest in the smear campaign. If they chose to not deal with my privately I will of course back the creation of a website and letter campaigns but bringing the other couple into this is again out of the question.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4343 - 04-09-2009, 19:58
i hope telos' wife realizes he's a ***** because of this and calls off the wedding

Calsa
Veteran++
Old
4344 - 04-09-2009, 20:01
You should make them delete all the free Email addresses they got out of the contest (Even the Legit ones!)

DV
VeteranXV
Old
4345 - 04-09-2009, 20:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
I think telos would like to try to accomplish as much as possible without falling into guerrilla tactics. You guys are way too quick to jump to actions that could ultimately undermine any legitimate efforts that are made to fix this. It does us no good to make Feldmann the victim.

He's still waiting on responses from Feldmann and (sort of) from the contest administration people. Until we know what kind of position Feldmann is going to take, it's in our interest to not harass them.

He's also dealing with a fiance who is overwhelmed with people angry on her behalf and just wants this **** to be over. There are enough people angry about this that he can afford not to be.
That is what I'm waiting for before I being getting into it.... if Feldmann does what is right and does the right thing then sure... if not...

I say unleash the wrath of Tribalwar, and see what happens when the dust settles.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
4346 - 04-09-2009, 21:07
I just hope that telos recognizes this sign to not get married.

Anji
Veteran++
Old
4347 - 04-09-2009, 21:14
Telos,

99.99% of TW wants to see blood not because they care about you tbh, but because

A)when they ****ed you over, they ****ed TW over
B)more E-drama it's what TW lives off

Personally I think you're doing the right thing but please for the sake of interest DO NOT LET THEM PUSH YOU ASIDE.

Continue on this path, but once feldman effectivly says **** you it's time you need to stop doing whats nice and start doing whats right.

TW can be described as spartans they are all ****tards individually but combined together a nerd fest to be reckoned with.

I suggest not to listen to the idiotic rambling of some members who are just looking for drama not considering the mess it could bring to you and your future wife.

that beeing said I hope you do get something out of it and hope you enjoy the 3 years with your wife (according to orbitroll world will end in 2012)

Mojo616
VeteranXX
Old
4348 - 04-09-2009, 21:59
what some people dont realize is that it's pretty easy to say to fight them and pull out all the stops when your only real identifying information is your username. His name and his fiancee's name are attached to this, so playing it smart is the right call.

That being said, telos, I hope you're doing a bit more than writing a few polite, questioning emails to the dealership. You need to talk to them face-to-face (or, failing that, at least a phone call with their general manager) and make it perfectly clear that you plan on taking serious recourse if your questions aren't properly addressed to your satisfaction. I'm not a lawyer so I have no idea if there's any legal claim here, but you certainly should get the word out to your local papers/TV/radio/whatever. You can easily cost them over $60k in revenue by doing this, and so they'll at least take you seriously then.

Also, I definitely agree that you shouldn't **** with someone's wedding over this (sadly, there are jackasses on TW that are stupid enough to actually do this ... it's sort of the price you pay for enlisting help from here), but to say that that couple did nothing wrong is being a bit kind. It's way too likely that they at the very least sent in some emails with links to this thread to try to get you derailed.

Rho
VeteranXV
Old
4349 - 04-09-2009, 22:08
I still think a scorched earth media/blog campaign would be pretty effective in getting what you're after.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4350 - 04-09-2009, 22:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo616 View Post
what some people dont realize is that it's pretty easy to say to fight them and pull out all the stops when your only real identifying information is your username. His name and his fiancee's name are attached to this, so playing it smart is the right call.

That being said, telos, I hope you're doing a bit more than writing a few polite, questioning emails to the dealership. You need to talk to them face-to-face (or, failing that, at least a phone call with their general manager) and make it perfectly clear that you plan on taking serious recourse if your questions aren't properly addressed to your satisfaction. I'm not a lawyer so I have no idea if there's any legal claim here, but you certainly should get the word out to your local papers/TV/radio/whatever. You can easily cost them over $60k in revenue by doing this, and so they'll at least take you seriously then.

Also, I definitely agree that you shouldn't **** with someone's wedding over this (sadly, there are jackasses on TW that are stupid enough to actually do this ... it's sort of the price you pay for enlisting help from here), but to say that that couple did nothing wrong is being a bit kind. It's way too likely that they at the very least sent in some emails with links to this thread to try to get you derailed.

I agree with what you have said completely even the bolded part. There is a good chance they did that but there will never be any proof of it and on the off chance that our theories are wrong I don't want to go ****ing with them.

DacTheHork
Veteran++
Old
4351 - 04-09-2009, 23:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
I agree with what you have said completely even the bolded part. There is a good chance they did that but there will never be any proof of it and on the off chance that our theories are wrong I don't want to go ****ing with them.
Telos stop being a *****

Listen to patton

Quote:
When we land against the enemy, don't forget to hit him and hit him hard. When we meet the enemy we will kill him. We will show him no mercy. He has killed thousands of your comrades and he must die. If your company officers in leading your men against the enemy find him shooting at you and when you get within two hundred yards of him he wishes to surrender – oh no! That bastard will die! You will kill him. Stick him between the third and fourth ribs. You will tell your men that. They must have the killer instinct. Tell them to stick him. Stick him in the liver. We will get the name of killers and killers are immortal. When word reaches him that he is being faced by a killer battalion he will fight less. We must build up that name as killers.
Take off your gloves and ***** slap a ho

Time to get down and dirty and get 2 eyes for an eye, at the end of the day this isn't about some wedding, it's about being a man and not standing for bull****. We aren't rats in some dictatorship afraid to strike back. We are free spartans and we come back with our shields or on them.

when you look back on this while in jail just think of how glorious it was

Last edited by DacTheHork; 04-09-2009 at 23:42..
Phrozen
VeteranXX
Old
4352 - 04-09-2009, 23:45
Has the other couple explained how they acquired nearly 2000 votes in the final hour?

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4353 - 04-10-2009, 00:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen View Post
Has the other couple explained how they acquired nearly 2000 votes in the final hour?
no they have not... your way of asking them was very smooth though :P

I doubt they will answer it but it was worth a shot

Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
4354 - 04-10-2009, 00:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by vawlk View Post
Dinner
Date: May 30, 2009
Time: 04:30 PM

Address: 233 Park Ave Minneapolis, MN
612 - 341 - 0949
Weblink: The Old Spaghetti Factory : Welcome
Attire: Cocktail Attire
I live like two blocks away from that restaurant, lol.

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
4355 - 04-10-2009, 01:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali View Post
I'm starting to feel that Feldmann is just holding you off long enough until it becomes fait accompli.
This, ****ing this.

This has to be said.

Telos, you ****ing *****.

With every passing second Feldmann gains more power. The longer you wait to make this more of an issue (by walking in the doors of Feldmann would be a good start) Feldmann will simply say the other couple has made their plans with the idea that they won so Feldmann's hand's are tied.

If the other couple isn't notified by tomorrow afternoon there has been a mistake regarding the contest and they should hold off on canceling all their **** then you, no we, are ****ed.

****ed I say.

If you want to keep the other couple out of it fine, then you had better get some movement out of Feldman before then because tomorrow night, at midnight, TW will strike. We will strike against anyone that is at Feldman, the second place couple, the contest admins, the Pope, the Irish, and anyone else we feel benefited from this or wronged us.

As you have, we have put time into this. We want to see the fruits of our labor vicariously though you (I hate you so much). At midnight on Friday night you will not be able to hold back the masses any longer because you will have proven to have failed at life and we will need to get our own pound of flesh as we see fit.

Tomorrow night at midnight we will start doing all that ****ed up **** we are known for. The stalkers have already done their part and provided many names and addresses. The TW blood lust will do the rest by taking it to the next step.

Yeah, I am pissed, I am pissed TW lost, we didn't get ****, the XBOX ******s won, the contest was jacked, we wasted our time, and we are pissed you are allowing all of TW to take up the ass with your ******y half-assed attempt to get answers.

When TW does its **** starting tomorrow at midnight we might end any hopes of you getting what you are due, but that is your fault for not acting like a man. In fact, when was gay marriage okayed in MN? Your wife is marrying a woman.

So tomorrow night (Friday night at 11:59:59pm CDT for those that want to ensure you get the right date) TW will avenge our time, and make it known that you do not **** with TW.

You will be lucky if you are not caught up in the figurative blood letting.

/angry nerd rant

Last edited by Ezlpo; 04-10-2009 at 02:14..
travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4356 - 04-10-2009, 02:51
who the **** are you, william wallace?

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
4357 - 04-10-2009, 02:54
YOU CAN TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE OUR FREE WEDDING!!!

/William Wallace

Smaqaho
VeteranXV
Old
4358 - 04-10-2009, 03:00
It's quite obvious that the 2nd place team sent in e-mails stating that you'd been docked votes in the past therefore you should be disqualified. Your name has also been smeared all over xbox and eq boards as being a cheater when all along you made it clear you wanted people to vote legit or not vote at all. There were posts linked in this thread from their boards of kids admitting to creating multiple accounts to vote from while they themselves were underage yet zero votes taken away from their totals, but you lose because people used some fake names to avoid being solicited after all was said and done.

I don't understand why you're willing to play nice with the couple that was given your win when they've had no problem walking all over you and taking your prize. I understand maintaining some civility in hopes that you get some sort of reward for the win you earned, but they'll keep ignoring you at the office where the contest was held and the Nissan dealer will likely blow you off until it's too late to fight for anything. You're sitting back saying they have nothing to do with it while they talk about contacting the contest admins to get you DQ'd for 'cheating'. You know they're probably laughing all the way to the bank, and I hope their wedding is a trainwreck because of it.

Had there been a legitimate recount or audit and they were found to be the true winners that'd be one thing, but Yankee called it early on that you'd get ****ed and the 2nd place team would "win" and he was right.

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
4359 - 04-10-2009, 03:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezlpo View Post
This, ****ing this.

This has to be said.

Telos, you ****ing *****.

With every passing second Feldmann gains more power. The longer you wait to make this more of an issue (by walking in the doors of Feldmann would be a good start) Feldmann will simply say the other couple has made their plans with the idea that they won so Feldmann's hand's are tied.

If the other couple isn't notified by tomorrow afternoon there has been a mistake regarding the contest and they should hold off on canceling all their **** then you, no we, are ****ed.

****ed I say.

If you want to keep the other couple out of it fine, then you had better get some movement out of Feldman before then because tomorrow night, at midnight, TW will strike. We will strike against anyone that is at Feldman, the second place couple, the contest admins, the Pope, the Irish, and anyone else we feel benefited from this or wronged us.

As you have, we have put time into this. We want to see the fruits of our labor vicariously though you (I hate you so much). At midnight on Friday night you will not be able to hold back the masses any longer because you will have proven to have failed at life and we will need to get our own pound of flesh as we see fit.

Tomorrow night at midnight we will start doing all that ****ed up **** we are known for. The stalkers have already done their part and provided many names and addresses. The TW blood lust will do the rest by taking it to the next step.

Yeah, I am pissed, I am pissed TW lost, we didn't get ****, the XBOX ******s won, the contest was jacked, we wasted our time, and we are pissed you are allowing all of TW to take up the ass with your ******y half-assed attempt to get answers.

When TW does its **** starting tomorrow at midnight we might end any hopes of you getting what you are due, but that is your fault for not acting like a man. In fact, when was gay marriage okayed in MN? Your wife is marrying a woman.

So tomorrow night (Friday night at 11:59:59pm CDT for those that want to ensure you get the right date) TW will avenge our time, and make it known that you do not **** with TW.

You will be lucky if you are not caught up in the figurative blood letting.

/angry nerd rant
Doing something stupid like this will pretty much guarantee that telos won't get a free wedding. The only thing that will work at this point is having some tact. The madness can ensue when it's clear that there are no other options

D
VeteranXX
Old
4360 - 04-10-2009, 04:41
Newspaper, NOW. And tell the guys at Feldman.

Page 218 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless