[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

That doesn't mean you should fuck with them and their wedding.

They didn't do any of this. The contest admins did. Granted they probably sent e-mails with highlights of some of the retardation that took place in this thread but there is no proof of that.

Man, I'm so fired up. I'm ready to go freaking super saiyan.
69866-i94.photobucket.com-albums-l118-JustiX-NL-Dragonball-Z-avatars-GokuSSJ3.gif

WHAAAAAAAAA

Moving this thread to NMO from the start with another sticky simply linking to that thread would have made that impossible telos.

That being said, they're calling us cheaters after they flooded with 1,000+ votes at 11pm CST on the final day? Get fucking real.

there should be sociologists studying this thread trying to understand more deeply the nature of mob mentality, and its compelling draw to participate

So we have a guy on the school board, with a picture of them in MN Twins shirts.

You just got fucked over by a 'media friendly' couple.

Telos, if you don't get some word from the dealership by later today/tonight... I'm starting the calling tomorrow, and I'm going to have the old ladies start calling too. (sponsors, the dealership, and those fucks at the contest place.)

That doesn't mean you should fuck with them and their wedding.

They didn't do any of this. The contest admins did. Granted they probably sent e-mails with highlights of some of the retardation that took place in this thread but there is no proof of that.

Until the admins give proof of the cheating and that the cheating came from TW voters, I am assuming that the xbox team sabotaged your votes.

Oh, and... Jaelynn works for some Minnesota Realty thingy (Remax)

Jaelynn grew up in Farmington and acquired her BS in Business Administration and Marketing Communications from the University of Wisconsin- River Falls. After ending her career in Sales/Advertising in Texas, she moved back to Minnesota and took on a position on the team. She has been with us since 2005 and enjoys communicating with buyers and sellers to help make all team transactions go smoothly. Jaelynn is also the initial contact for many people that contact us through our website. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with family and friends.

Some of you guys need to calm the fuck down. Give Feldman a chance to respond.

And I'm going to say this one more time, will an admin please, for the love of god, move this thread to nomo and link to it from GD.

Address: 233 Park Ave Minneapolis, MN
612 - 341 - 0949
Weblink: The Old Spaghetti Factory : Welcome
Attire: Cocktail Attire
isn't cocktail attire a bit overdressed for the old spaghetti factory?

or by "cocktail attire" do they mean bowling shirts and hoochi mama outfits?

Back