[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

He should have a Snowblind or Stonehenge shirt, show a little pride!

I wonder if there were very strict restrictions on what they could wear. It seems like everyone has a similar outfit week to week. Hopefully we'll get the dirt after the show is over.

I wonder if there were very strict restrictions on what they could wear. It seems like everyone has a similar outfit week to week. Hopefully we'll get the dirt after the show is over.

Or, you could read this thread near the beginning and not have to wait.

mated2.jpg

mated3.jpg

haha it's all creative editing, she can be shady chick though i ultimately found out the hard way. but all in all it makes for some interesting drama in the show, so whatever keeps people watching.

next week you will see a pretty epic conclusion to the ciji situation

way to suck it up on the elimination game mark to send daunte home...daunte has been a douche since day 1... and btw get rid of ciji she is a worthless tease

haha it's all creative editing, she can be shady chick though i ultimately found out the hard way. but all in all it makes for some interesting drama in the show, so whatever keeps people watching.

next week you will see a pretty epic conclusion to the ciji situation

so either you or ciji leave the show....or you guys do it.

Back