[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

It was a valiant effort :)

If any of you guys are ever in MN drop me a message. beers on me*

*Limited supply MN residents cannot abuse this. :p

you should give everyone something extra for those who voted everyday and posted that they voted everyday, none of this take my word shit

Margin hasn't expanded by much today as we sit at +2,663. Looks like about a net of 20 votes since 9:30am, but that should be more than enough. They need 167 new voters and no one to vote for telos to win.

I'm screening the take my word for it votes and applying based on who the member is and I may or may not include them in the perfect attendance drawing since posting was a prerequisit for that. Once I have everything tallied tonight I'll decide what cut offs I'm going to do.

Since so many did reach the "perfect attendance" level of 20 days I may throw another drawing their way. The official announcement of who won is on the 8th so I'll have winners announced by the 9th.

Margin hasn't expanded by much today as we sit at +2,663. Looks like about a net of 20 votes since 9:30am, but that should be more than enough. They need 167 new voters and no one to vote for telos to win.

we were at 2300 up this morning. Up by the 2663 now. Going up another 300 today is pretty good.

i've got a couple of friends i can have sign up today to give you 32 more. though it doesn't seem necessary, WE HAF CRUSH DA XBOX FAGS!!112

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
View Couples

Thank you for Voting.

----------------------

tdub: 25713
xbox: 23001

Oh, and I'll be hitting you up for beers, Telos... LOTS AND LOTS OF DELICIOUS BEERS! :D

about a 45 minute drive from my house. 30 from work. I'd be down for a meet up downtown one of these days. There is a place by my house that we shoot pool at every other week or so.

about a 45 minute drive from my house. 30 from work. I'd be down for a meet up downtown one of these days. There is a place by my house that we shoot pool at every other week or so.

Well I'll show up. I attempted to meet some TW'ers when I was interviewing, and when I first moved here, but it appears that MN'ers are a bit more reserved than Californicators.

Back