Tribes 1 Resources

spockhammer

AlwaysCrying
Full Download Links
Cheat Protection
  • Tribes 1.30 Last Hope Patch - Protects against interpolate, predictforwardtime and happymod abuse, is needed for most Base Tribes servers and TWL competition.
  • Tribes 1.31 Fox Patch - Is only used on European Tribes servers, and is not a successor to the 1.30 patch.
Map Packs
Configs and Scripts
Game Additions and Fixes
Player Resources
Base Server Setup Stuff
*note that renting from Branzone.com will give you a server with all of this stuff already set up.
External Links
Tribes IRC
  • #tribalwar - fags.
  • #thecommunity - home.
  • #tr- team rabbit community.
  • #hackington - server admins, pickup games.
  • #sanctuary - server admins, pickup games.
  • #shithole - server admins, pub information, scripter hangout.
  • #t1mixed - euro community hang out, on quakenet.org irc.
  • #t1lalert - real time server information on a variety of tribes servers, also on quakenet irc.

Last edited:
Nice job of putting this together. I think TW should always have stickies for the latest resources. At least for the basics, even for the other alleged Tribes titles ;)

Is it possible that we can archive all of the scripts, hudbot, lasthope, etc on TW?

Just in case those hosts are lost it would be nice knowing we have all this shit backed up on TW. The one place I have confidence in being around for awhile.

Thanks for uploading

The ATI drivers are still fucking Tribes over, my fps drops like a rock whenever I look around. Is there any kind of fix or workaround or am I shit outta luck and have to wait until playtribes to launch?

:(

I've had shitty luck with newer ati drivers. I use omegadrivers but I use older versions.

Of course it might have something to do with the fact that I'm running a X800AIW still.

Oh and if you have an amd x2 you need the x2 patch from amd

You probably need to turn vsync off r00fies.

If you haven't already.

Yeah it's off, same old story

The last official drivers I remember working well with Tribes are the 7.10s but they're so damn old and I'm not sure how well they'd work with Win7 let alone Vista

Back