Orc Choppa and Dwarf Slayer! by d0ggy - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Orc Choppa and Dwarf Slayer!
Page 2 of 2
Jamezeo
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 03-12-2009, 02:22
luckily this game wasn't made with boring 1v1 in mind

Sponsored Links
Rurouni
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 03-12-2009, 18:13
my lowbie rp got killed in 3 hits by one of them when my detaunt was down.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
23 - 03-12-2009, 18:41
Yeah, they unbalance scens too, seems like whoever has more choppa/slayers wins.

Pankzers
Veteran4
Old
24 - 03-12-2009, 22:35
well that's sadly what happens when the need for players goes beyond the need for an ideally well balanced game

Madend
VeteranX
Old
25 - 03-12-2009, 23:42
are you seriously calling them unbalanced already?

t1/t2 balance is a joke, it's whoever has the most high levels that wins 75% of the time

on the PTS my BW absolutely melted choppas once they got enraged

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
26 - 03-12-2009, 23:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madend View Post
are you seriously calling them unbalanced already?

t1/t2 balance is a joke, it's whoever has the most high levels that wins 75% of the time

on the PTS my BW absolutely melted choppas once they got enraged
That's because BW is OP since they resistance cap.

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
27 - 03-12-2009, 23:56
Anyone who is complaining about Slayers and Choppa's in T1-T2 need to get over it seriously. Once the fotm bandwagoners reroll because T4 they get raped, it won't be an issue.

And teamwork rapes more then having more slayers or choppa's, we ran Stonetroll tonight 3-4 times where we had more choppas but they were droolers and not assisting and we were getting worked by 3 slayers and 2bwers AE'ing.

Also, once BW's get rain of fire they do just as much if not more AE damage and from range. Which means once you start to see those choppa assist trains with their glowing red arms, just assist train AE them and they will drop like a bad habit.

Madend
VeteranX
Old
28 - 03-13-2009, 00:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
That's because BW is OP since they resistance cap.

give me talismans that give 75% physical mitigation and we can go back to 75% resists

rain of fire probably shouldn't get a 1.0 dps increase coefficient from int, but i'm not AOE spec anyhow

Last edited by Madend; 03-13-2009 at 00:15..
Pankzers
Veteran4
Old
29 - 03-13-2009, 03:04
No im not exactly saying that they're OP im just complaining that all of War is getting a little bit off balanced. not just one class

Heimdal
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 03-13-2009, 06:29
you can't base anything at all in t1. t1 right now is filled with 50 choppas and 50 slayers on each side. it's a new class, it's going to be that way for awhile like it is when any mmo puts out a new class.

i'm playing a choppa with some friends (who are playing classes other than a choppa) and we would kill off groups of slayers left and right. they aren't overpowered at all. it's the 50 slayers running around together spamming their aoe that ****s **** up.

90% of the slayers and choppas playing right now will end up quitting in their mid 20's at max probably. nearly every slayer i have come up against solo has been completely terrible, spamming their aoe to kill single targets instead of trying for a back attack. once they realize they suck balls, they will end up quitting.

until then, it's fun racking up the kills.

Pankzers
Veteran4
Old
31 - 03-13-2009, 13:30
I'm not about T1 I'm saying the whole game is a little off-balance not just T1 I had meant T1 I would have said something I really no longer see how you got the idea I was saying the slayer and choppa are OP nor how you seem to think I meant specifically T1. In any casem, the slayer and choppa are perfectly balanced, and yes there will be complaining for awhile.

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Orc Choppa and Dwarf Slayer!

Social Website Bullshit