[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

voted
bah can't believe you're losing by 2k votes

He isn't losing by 2k, after some suspect votes were removed by audit there was a big margin, but it's narrowing whenever I look at it. Also, as telos said previously, it is likely that the other contestants in turn will lose some votes as well once scrutinized.

Even if the current leaders weren't to lose any votes it looks like they'll have their work cut out keeping up.

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 16 vote(s) has been cast

I didn't realize you were in Minnesota, too... I thought I might have known someone on that top-5 list, but after looking at the pictures, it appears to be someone with the same name.

Last edited:
I'll get my facebook whore friend and his buddies in on this. That fuckstick email from elite haxor boy wonder was uncalled for.

Voted.

just read that h4xor post.. that person sounds like they are 12 years old and they really need to pull the dick out of their ass... wow.

"BREAKING THE CONTEST RULES HAS ALREADY COST US 1300+ VOTES This included using the white house address for your address, Mike Hawk for your name and 867-5309 for your phone number. If you don't want to provide that information thanks for stopping by but your participation could hurt us in the long run"

lol i just saw this - is there a way to edit the profile associated with your email address? I'm guessing they took my votes away since i used the whitehouse addy and 8675309 # :(

Everything else i put in was legit :shrug:

"BREAKING THE CONTEST RULES HAS ALREADY COST US 1300+ VOTES This included using the white house address for your address, Mike Hawk for your name and 867-5309 for your phone number. If you don't want to provide that information thanks for stopping by but your participation could hurt us in the long run"

lol i just saw this - is there a way to edit the profile associated with your email address? I'm guessing they took my votes away since i used the whitehouse addy and 8675309 # :(

Everything else i put in was legit :shrug:

reply to the email they sent you with the correct info

Back