[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

I did.

Looks like we pissed some one off check this lovely e-mail out.

Edit: Removed. Lets just say he wasn't happy.

you and your sister are probably following this thread. I've forwarded your little e-mail onto feldmann. I have nothing to hide here and I know they are already reading this thread. Its really not hard to find. I've never asked people to cheat and I've always said "uh thats cheating don't do that" not much else I can do.

Have a super day, angsty h@xor and siser.

Last edited:
Not sure what he thinks we're doing that's so slick. A couple people tried multiple accounts or to not give real information because they don't like giving it out and our vote count got pegged for it. I expect the other teams with high vote counts will have similar amounts of suspect that feldmann will find in due course.

Carry on?

how do you know those who didn't give information lost their votes? that's lame.. I didn't give any info except my zip

nah that was the 1337 h@xors doing.

I'm too n00b for that.

I mean seriously if some 12 year old wants to call me out I'm really not worried. Like I said I forwarded the e-mail on to feldmann. That way if this tard is making idle threats to more couples above his sister they have a record of it.

EDIT: I assume its a he. No she is that much of a tard.

can't you report that email to the police or something, some pretty serious personal threats in there

Back