Altdorf REM sieged. by Dai Shinzo - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Altdorf REM sieged.
Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 02-16-2009, 00:44
Getting there was lame with order dodging and us having to farm PQs.

It was lame fighting in the city with us having to farm PQs.

It was lame that 4 out of the 7 instances were 48 order/0 destro so they could farm PQs freely.

There is no feeling of "war" taking a city so if you're still waiting on doing one before you quit you may as well just go do half a PQ and then half an instance cause that's about as good as it gets.

****ing lame ;[

See you nerdies in June.

Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
2 - 02-16-2009, 01:19
I changed servers and play on Dark Crag now. It doesn't take 4 months for one side to push the zones. :-p

Today there's been two city sieges that I am aware of, earlier today Destro pushed Altdorf, right now IC is being pushed.

Madend
VeteranX
Old
3 - 02-16-2009, 15:48
yeah i was there.

2 things about the day that really bugged me:
1- stonewatch defense, we were holding destro off pretty well at the inner door. when it finally went down and destro started their charge roughly 1/2 of all the order defenders including myself crashed at once (true across multiple warbands). remaining half predictably got rolled. not cool
2- too many pq instances. having 48 order or destro vs 0 opposition in those pqs was lame and boring. could easily be fixed by mythic if they just reduced the number of instances running so it forced fighting. rewards were crap too (lvl 32 purples, really?)

the good news i guess is that with 1.2 they're redoing the rewards in those pq bags, defenders will get 12 instead of 4, and most importantly the zone domination system. zones will be pushed much faster and destro disappearing from the zone and not queueing for scens won't be able to stop us from pushing a zone anymore. there will be a lot more fort/city attacks from both sides after that goes in.

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 02-16-2009, 20:43
I don't think Order on REM wants domination unless you plan on fielding large warbands 24/7 (or just at 6 am east when everyone is sleeping) due to how often Order is wiped in open field fights. Who knows if that will change with new classes and what not though.

Destro is getting very organized now with my guild and our 3 alliance guilds coordinating across server which is the only reason it got done yesterday. I did so many PQs it was retarded since scens stopped popping completely once we flipped praag and gained control of caledor.

Can't say I really care though as my sub ends on the 18th and I'm not renewing.

Madend
VeteranX
Old
5 - 02-19-2009, 01:27
REM can now transfer to monolith, iron rock or iron fist

abandon ship

Dead Ben
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 02-19-2009, 18:56
Go to Iron Rock.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
7 - 02-20-2009, 19:55
Iron Rock looks the best out of all those.

Madend
VeteranX
Old
8 - 02-21-2009, 00:09
if you like queues to log in and destro pushing two forts at once only to have them crash and throw you back into a 1 hour queue then yeah, looks great

we went to monolith and it's been great so far, def improvement over REM

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
9 - 02-21-2009, 00:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madend View Post
if you like queues to log in and destro pushing two forts at once only to have them crash then yeah, looks great

Except there isn't many people...

Madend
VeteranX
Old
10 - 02-21-2009, 01:32
our order group had roughly 150-200 across two zones today, pushed to chaos wastes and trying to get a second in striking position. destro putting up a good fight too, fights going both ways atm. perfect size imo unless you really like to face a 20 WB destro zerg

Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 02-21-2009, 19:11
Ya but in 3 months when everyone leaves again you might be able to field 1-2 warbands.

It's pretty much server ques or bust when it comes to this game. Also my original main was on monolith and it was the absolute most horrid server up until maybe two months ago tops. It's not really that strong a foundation of players.

It'll be cut down to 5-10 US servers in six months anyway regardless of where you go now ;[

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
12 - 02-21-2009, 19:58
Good thing it'll be cut down. The less populated servers make the game suck.

Dead Ben
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 02-21-2009, 21:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madend View Post
if you like queues to log in and destro pushing two forts at once only to have them crash and throw you back into a 1 hour queue then yeah, looks great

hmm haven't had any of those problems. Sure Destro still outnumbers but if I wanted to play a dead server I would have gone to Monolith or stayed on REM. More people = better time.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Altdorf REM sieged.

Social Website Bullshit