Old
1 - 02-11-2009, 21:22
Mythic Entertainment | Warhammer Herald

Sponsored Links
BobDlux
VeteranX
Old
2 - 02-11-2009, 21:40
Wow, impressive list of changes there. Big step in the right direction at least.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
3 - 02-11-2009, 21:47
Quote:
Shadow Warrior
Bug Fixes:
* Steady Aim: This ability's tooltip has been updated to better reflect what this ability affects.
* Assault Stance: The Strength and Weapon Skill bonuses from Assault Stance will now stack with other Strength and Weapon Skill bonuses.
* Outrider Patrol: This ability's tooltip will now show the amount of damage done.
* Split Arrows: You can now hit keep doors with Spiral-Fletched Arrow while this Tactic is slotted.
* The bonuses from Scout, Assault, and Skirmish Stance will now stack with other bonuses.
Balance Changes:
* Eye Shot: This ability can now be used while moving.
* Fell the Weak: The build time for this ability has been reduced to 0 seconds, but the cost has been increased.
That's it? Really?

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4 - 02-11-2009, 21:51
I would have copied and pasted but way to much for my lazy ass.

Overall not happy with a lot of the class changes. But ill wait to ***** until I play it.

I just wish mythic would learn doing that many wide sweeping changes to that many classes at once is a huge mistake. It is so much harder to track down what is causing imbalance in classes when each class has 15 changes to it (cept the SW /lulz Mythic hates archers even with out stealth. NEVER again will I play an archer that mythic puts out)

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
5 - 02-11-2009, 22:19
Damn that's a lot of changes.

BobDlux
VeteranX
Old
6 - 02-11-2009, 22:43
Quote:
* When instructed to attack a target on the other side of a closed door, pets will no longer run through the door.
Thank you. I certainly hope that fixes magus/engineer pets shooting through walls as well.

Lord Elessar
or something
Contributor
Old
7 - 02-12-2009, 00:26
Domination Points!

nice fix. I hate the way zone control curently works and I hate objective trading even more. now people will have to try and take something that's defended.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
8 - 02-12-2009, 08:14
This doesn't convince me to play even though I have a free subscription for 3 months from referrals (cancelled account tho) because T4 oRVR is ****ing not fun.

Could they make the zones any harder to get around? It's like trying to RvR in the ****ing Pennine Mountains. (no one RvR'd there for a reason) and it seems like my server died in a month.

Madend
VeteranX
Old
9 - 02-12-2009, 15:15
oh thank god, resistance stacking is getting nerfed, was just left out of patch notes

Quote:
I can confirm that the changes to resists are indeed included in 1.2, they seem to have been left off during the editing process however. We'll update the Herald first thing tomorrow, but in the meantime, the note will read something like this:

"Resistances
-Magic resistance over 40% will now experience diminishing returns. Players will receive less resistance per point of stat over the cap
-Resistances that have reached diminishing returns will be displayed in Orange text on the character sheet."
RE: 1.2 patch notes here - Warhammer Forums

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
10 - 02-12-2009, 15:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
This doesn't convince me to play even though I have a free subscription for 3 months from referrals (cancelled account tho) because T4 oRVR is ****ing not fun.

Could they make the zones any harder to get around? It's like trying to RvR in the ****ing Pennine Mountains. (no one RvR'd there for a reason) and it seems like my server died in a month.
Yeah they get progressively harder to get around in. T2 keeps are super easy to get to, T3 keeps are a little harder to get to. T4 keeps require an intricate topography map.

Dark Crag is always hopping.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page 1.2 notes going to test

Social Website Bullshit