Why so emo?

banning fraggle definitely put a lock down on the kura drama it's a good thing you got to it early or it could have gotten messy

honestly i don't really care if he's unbanned or not

it's just honestly surprising to me that you haven't reconsidered your knee-jerk reaction after taking time to reflect on what happened

and by what happened i mean nothing happened and the only reason any of this is a 'big deal (tm)' is because of how much effort kurayami put into being anonymous.

this happens to anyone else and it's just the 84th time someone on tribalwar innocuously messed with someone else on tribalwar

sharp i dont really know that much id say long term they look good with that new steaming movie system

i wouldn't expect anything massive gains in the immediate though

i dont know if i'd buy now though earlier in nov they were $18 now its high you should have bought in sooner

I would have to alter the forum significantly to put word filters in but kura got removed too as a result of all this so I don't see how I'm taking any sides.

who said anything about sides

i'm surprised kurayami abandoned the forum just as much as i'm surprised that fraggle is banned

i enjoy having both of them posting here

also what do you mean 'got removed'. he stopped posting and now sends PMs about me to vanster. he's probably reading this thread right now. :lol:

Back