You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

i think what globulez is saying is that kura set somewhat of a precedent on how to get someone riled up. it's been a long time coming, but i think now more than ever before threads quickly degenerate into name-calling, fact-finding, and hole-punching one another until it's just this shit-flinging contest.

i'm not saying this is all kura's doing, but this "trolling" bullshit has long been just that -bullshit. it really adds nothing to the forum, and you can only ignore so much of it for so long.

edit: and i dont think you can easily pinpoint any one person who said "k, fuck kura, im out." it's just something that happens after a period of time.

like half of T, alot of =S3=, R&G, NOBODY from IE or 5150 pretty much posts anymore (Or anyone from the top teams in tribes really...) I think banshee stopped posting here too because of the lame shit that kura's crowd was posting...

You're honestly blind if you dont see everyone bitching about kura's lame threads and broken record responses... other than his "crew" (Who honestly seem to be just as big of losers as he was)

rayn you never explained why you asked fraggle if he called kurayami on the phone

seems like a weird thing to wonder

like half of T, alot of =S3=, R&G, NOBODY from IE or 5150 pretty much posts anymore (Or anyone from the top teams in tribes really...) I think banshee stopped posting here too because of the lame shit that kura's crowd was posting...

You're honestly blind if you dont see everyone bitching about kura's lame threads and broken record responses... other than his "crew" (Who honestly seem to be just as big of losers as he was)

Tribes 1 was over 6 years ago man, people move on. You might as well blame Kurayami for Global Warming and George W. Bush getting elected twice.

its not like the people from T1 have died off... I came here because I liked talking to my former Tribes friends who I played tribes with and BSing and having fun with them... that is sort of the point to this website...

Now they all dont post here because of the 4th grade antics that go on

IE left to play EQ and WoW well before Kurayami's trolling days. Your argument is weak.

once i accused falhawk of being afraid to make fun of kurayami because he didn't want to be on his shit list, after he would IM me about one or another of kura's posts and how lame it was

after that he started mocking kura a little more

i accused fool of the same thing but he denied it and continued to valiantly defend kurayami from his detractors

i accused fool of the same thing but he denied it and continued to valiantly defend kurayami from his detractors

I never had a problem with Kurayami. He makes fun of most of the same people I do. The ones he makes fun of that I like, well most them are capable of dealing with him without throwing hissy fits. :shrug:

5150 left because vir is a fag, unfortunately slut missed the memo because he was shooting fish with spears for the duration of that thread

Back