You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

I singled handed lead lead to the removal of both of them all in one day. I used Fraggle indirectly pawn in my grand scheme, and took out Kurayami with a dose of his own medicine.

All in one days work, I consider that a success.

are you so excited by this whole thing you cant type properly?

what the fuck

I singled handed lead lead to the removal of both of them all in one day. I used Fraggle indirectly pawn in my grand scheme, and took out Kurayami with a dose of his own medicine.

All in one days work, I consider that a success.

i cant think of a better trolling effort

i thought getting colosus to leave the internet for a week was pretty good but that is nothing comparatively

I can understand if he's fucking with like a father with kids, that is drawing the line in my book, but honestly kura had it coming himself...

Oh well rayn was always looking to get rid of fragz anyway too, and I can't say fragz didnt have it coming as well lol...

i dont think he's referring to people kura ran off the forum by stalking

i think he means people who dont read tribalwar anymore because it's mostly kurayami derailing as many threads as possible

and thats exactly what I'm saying. I've even come to the habbit recently of avoiding this forum just because of that fact. I dont mind trolling at all when its actually funny to read, but not when it's just some bitter loser asshole spewing nerd "I hate the world and anyone who actually has a life" type of BS

I actually have a hard time believing kotz didn't post the info himself. I wonder if the "leak" to fraggle was just a way of covering his own ass from the wrath of kurayami.

and thats exactly what I'm saying. I've even come to the habbit recently of avoiding this forum just because of that fact. I dont mind trolling at all when its actually funny to read, but not when it's just some bitter loser asshole spewing nerd "I hate the world and anyone who actually has a life" type of BS

Who?

I actually have a hard time believing kotz didn't post the info himself. I wonder if the "leak" to fraggle was just a way of covering his own ass from the wrath of kurayami.

i equate it to bush sending powell to tell the UN they were going to fuck up iraq

in all fairness, other people didn't help things by making a new "wah kura hurt my feelings" thread every day.

he may be responsible for derailing threads, but plenty of people derailed the forum by not being able to ignore him.

in all fairness, other people didn't help things by making a new "wah kura hurt my feelings" thread every day.

he may be responsible for derailing threads, but plenty of people derailed the forum by not being able to ignore him.

the problem still revolved around 1 person and was never a major issue until that 1 person started making this forum his entire life...

Back