You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled " by fraggle - Page 33 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "
Page 33 of 58
soundjester
VeteranXV
Old
641 - 01-28-2009, 23:11
Kura is now at a beach hose with 30 women. He will be back. It hasn't even been 24 hours

Sponsored Links
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
642 - 01-28-2009, 23:11
how come cyanide didnt get banned when he called my mom and told her i sold coke

**** you rayn

Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
643 - 01-28-2009, 23:11
hmmm

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
644 - 01-28-2009, 23:12
i am unsure why you don't think its a big deal to start calling people's houses? i feel like most people here would be pretty annoyed by that.

[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXX
Old
645 - 01-28-2009, 23:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
how come cyanide didnt get banned when he called my mom and told her i sold coke

**** you rayn
haha I remember that

[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXX
Old
646 - 01-28-2009, 23:13
Not really I never answer my house phone anyway, ya'll can glady talk to my voicemail

DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
647 - 01-28-2009, 23:13
Can someone PM me Kura's info? I need to have a talk with him.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
648 - 01-28-2009, 23:13
that really happened? i think you guys are confusing me not keeping up with forum drama for favoritism, especially lately when i have been out of commission.

[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXX
Old
649 - 01-28-2009, 23:14
hahahaha ya lets give jonez the info if he promises to make a recording for us, that would be comedy

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
650 - 01-28-2009, 23:14
yea it was like 5 years ago and it happened shortly after i posted my telephone number on tribalwar

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
651 - 01-28-2009, 23:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJonez View Post
Can someone PM me Kura's info? I need to have a talk with him.
Are you sure that's a good idea? You were pretty easy to get going on Ventrillo.

[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXX
Old
652 - 01-28-2009, 23:15
You favor the ****ing losers now though, thats what I dislike, and forgot the ones who made TW what it is today

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
653 - 01-28-2009, 23:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Golbez-RG-] View Post
You favor the ****ing losers now though, thats what I dislike, and forgot the ones who made TW what it is today
uh Kurayami makes up like 1/4 of TW.

[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXX
Old
654 - 01-28-2009, 23:17
my point exactly...

Bounty
Love
Old
655 - 01-28-2009, 23:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
i am unsure why you don't think its a big deal to start calling people's houses? i feel like most people here would be pretty annoyed by that.
**** like that is dangerous for would-be pranksters, too. With some of the people on TW, you never know who's going to take that REALLY personally and then show up at your house one night with an aluminum ****ing baseball bat and a jar of KY.

[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXX
Old
656 - 01-28-2009, 23:19
They can meet my 12 guage in that case, we have laws for a reason and I'd be glad to do society a favor...

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
657 - 01-28-2009, 23:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Golbez-RG-] View Post
my point exactly...
how is kura making up 1/4 of TW your point exactly?

Lobster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
658 - 01-28-2009, 23:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
that really happened? i think you guys are confusing me not keeping up with forum drama for favoritism, especially lately when i have been out of commission.
Just take a poll asking "who thinks it's ok to find out other poster's phone numbers and then call them unbidden?"

And then ban everyone who votes yes.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
659 - 01-28-2009, 23:21
why are you such a self-righteous nerd lobster?

don't you have anything else to do like beg tribalwars.net team admins to make you the leader so you can run your super special strategy for winning

[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXX
Old
660 - 01-28-2009, 23:23
kura and his "Friends" have run off like 3/4ths of the cool people who actually used to play tribes on this forum the past 3 years, dont tell me you have not noticed rayn?

Page 33 of 58

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
1 jew 2 chins , alone in the dark(ness) , bacon it rains , catch 20 , darkness enraged , death of a nerdman , drama llama , fatman! , fighter of the nerdman , fraggle is a dick , great bump hansel , i retrospective , irony meet black kettle , jason kotz rapist , jonathan rourke , kurayamiwar.com , light exposes darkness , mayday mayday , nerdvirgin's demise , raining bacon