You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

besides, if people figure out my real name and where i live i am probably not going anywhere. mostly because everyone already knows.

You have a girls name so they would be even more likely to e-stalk you

(sorry getting caught up in the troll thread mentality here)

moral dilemma

fraggle is a douchebag and this thread is fucking stupid

but kura is a douchebag too

maybe with no one to rage against fraggle will stop posting. win win

wow. not cool.

:signed:

if there is any single rule that TW needs to enforce, it's permanent bans for people who post other member's private information. that's nothing personal against fraggle or whomever, but for fuck's sake... enough already...

sure, kura kinda started the trend with his kuradex bullshit but enough already.

if that shit continues, this forum... will die because folks with real lives who prefer anonymity... will stop posting.

i have been in and out of the hospital the last week. i did not have time to attend to this during the day after around noon my time. i am home now and I have removed fraggle permanently. prior to the threads which were made, he called kurayami to harass him in real life. the guy just has gotta go now. i can't even wrap my head around taking the internet that seriously.

holy shit!

Back