You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled " by fraggle - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "
Page 5 of 58
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
81 - 01-28-2009, 13:57
I would never have released this on my own, it sucks that fraggle got his name from a leak.

I liked making fun of him here.

Sponsored Links
Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
82 - 01-28-2009, 13:57
first page

turdburgler
Veteran++
Old
83 - 01-28-2009, 13:57
looks what happens when i go to the bank

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
84 - 01-28-2009, 13:58
no it was a slow day for you LOL

Nonentity
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
85 - 01-28-2009, 13:58
Dang, that is rough pickles

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
86 - 01-28-2009, 13:59
Intersting fact... Kurayami lives in an apartment with his bro.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
87 - 01-28-2009, 13:59
he'll be back

if he's that bothered by someone knowing his name then he shouldn't be talking **** to random people on the internet

i'm just curious as to how he gets by living in a 1 bedroom with his brother

do you think they still have bunk beds

Mojo616
VeteranXX
Old
88 - 01-28-2009, 13:59
i missed what's going on..?

confidential
VeteranX
Old
89 - 01-28-2009, 14:00
cliffs plz

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 01-28-2009, 14:00
i wonder who gets the top bunk

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 01-28-2009, 14:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
has anyone wondered why Kurayami hated me so much? he knew i had his name for months

I would even name drop his mom at times to **** with his head, i never released it because i felt sympathetic and I wanted him to keep posting here.
he hated you for the same reason everyone else hates you, because you're a ****stick.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 01-28-2009, 14:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami circa 2001
post 1
--------

Now...
I've used computers for many years... as a general rule I'mpretty proficient with them. Throw me a few pieces and I'll throw youback something that works
Ido have once huge deficiency in my knowledge - networking. I'm utterlyclueless. Completely. Think of me as mentally handicapped.
I'm 19.College really isn't for me. I'm looking into getting some certs (CCNAlooks interesting in particular.) That being said - I'd like to startmessing around with some network related things on my own.But before I get started I decided to field a few questions to you guys because, simply put, you know what you're doing.Now, forgive me if these are utterly retarded and uninformed. Like I said... I'm clueless.My plan is to throw together a couple more computers, snag a router, and tie them all together.

------
post 2

jarends -" You're right. I do plan on doing that sometime. At the moment I lack a car, so it's a bit difficult."
Not to mention that you can't exactly do as you please to a corporate network
"Oh, I'm sorry sir. I just wanted to see how this router would work with the Be machine."
But your advice is sound.

Post 3
----------
jarends- "Lack of a car shouldn't stop you. Do you expect your parents to buy you one?"

Of course not.
WhatI meant by that is that I live in the middle of a pretty nothing town.It has a speedway, 100 liquor stores, and a couple thousand people.That's about it. There are really no job oppurtunities like that aroundhere. That's why I say I'll get to that eventually. Once I have themeans to traverse vast distances I should have a car fairly soon, though. Then I'll start looking in the towns around here for a help desk-esque job. Though, I can't really think of any places off the top of my head that would have possitions like that open.
But you never know

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
93 - 01-28-2009, 14:01
its only 5 pages read the ****in thread

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 01-28-2009, 14:01
i dont hate kotz kotz is a true patriot

disclaimer226
VeteranX
Old
95 - 01-28-2009, 14:01
holy ****

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
96 - 01-28-2009, 14:02
obsess much?

JavaBean
Veteran++
Old
97 - 01-28-2009, 14:02
I like the defense in this thread.

"Yo yo that mother ****er shouldn't have talked so much **** if he didn't want an alleged rapist and a morbidly obese ****** to stalk him".

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 01-28-2009, 14:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami circa 2001
Break out the ol' Japanese dictionary ifyou're really curious. Cliche', but better in another language.
Pro tip: don't choose handles when you're depressed. They stick with you for many years.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
99 - 01-28-2009, 14:03
19 years old and no car and no aspirations to go to college or anything

that is actually kind of sad and not in a funny way

uno
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 01-28-2009, 14:03
holy **** now thats a gem post

Page 5 of 58

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
1 jew 2 chins , alone in the dark(ness) , bacon it rains , catch 20 , darkness enraged , death of a nerdman , drama llama , fatman! , fighter of the nerdman , fraggle is a dick , great bump hansel , i retrospective , irony meet black kettle , jason kotz rapist , jonathan rourke , kurayamiwar.com , light exposes darkness , mayday mayday , nerdvirgin's demise , raining bacon