38 studios MMO in development "Copernicus" by Evil Engineer - Page 18 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page 38 studios MMO in development "Copernicus"
Page 18 of 22
Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
341 - 01-26-2009, 04:36
wow I missed this thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
I guess that explains why the guy claimed to be Curt Schilling when he PM'd me.

Sponsored Links
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
342 - 01-26-2009, 04:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by [meph]DarkDonut View Post
this thread is boring

boxxy is more entertaining than curt schilling
boxxy doesnt post on tribalwar.

yet.

Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
343 - 01-26-2009, 04:46
does him posting a few times in this thread and never coming back again really count

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
344 - 01-26-2009, 04:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Familiar View Post
the irony of this is sickening
i just want it archived somewhere so when this game flops and curt comes crying to TW wondering why i can drink his sweet sweet tears. muahahahahah!

Gorlax
VeteranXX
Old
345 - 01-26-2009, 05:07
I am such a fan

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
346 - 01-26-2009, 05:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jislan View Post
does him posting a few times in this thread and never coming back again really count
Yes, because he quoted me. CURT SCHILLING READ SOMETHING I WROTE WAOW

ZProtoss
10,000++
Old
347 - 01-26-2009, 05:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jislan View Post
I think he bounces back and forth between different forums to check on certain threads now and then. He still posts occasionally at ************* on their forums.

It's too bad people go out of their way to troll him though (both here and on certain other forums), he's a pretty straightforward upstanding guy.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
348 - 01-26-2009, 05:48
ah yes, but i am a pretty straightforward and upstanding troll... like politicians, like hitmen, we all play a role

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
349 - 01-26-2009, 06:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZProtoss View Post
I think he bounces back and forth between different forums to check on certain threads now and then. He still posts occasionally at ************* on their forums.

It's too bad people go out of their way to troll him though (both here and on certain other forums), he's a pretty straightforward upstanding guy.
stalker

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
350 - 01-26-2009, 06:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZProtoss View Post

i actually ended up telling him about this thread back when it first started. i was like "hey, check it out, this forum i go to is talking about your game"

he doesn't talk to me much anymore now cus of you guys, way to go :P j/k he stopped playing wow and plays warhammer now, although he still logs in to say hi every once in a while. real good guy and fun to play games with

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
351 - 01-26-2009, 06:47
when you get a chance, ask him why this uber mmo of theres completely disappeared from their site @ 38 Studios | World Domination Through Gaming

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
352 - 01-26-2009, 06:53
im honestly not sure how his mmo is going and haven't talked to him in about a month. im sure its still in production though, they only got the engine back in 08, but i have no idea what its like to produce a game. i just hope i get to play it sometime since im pretty sure i can play it on my mac (unlike every other mmo besides wow)

filsinger
Crazy HookerX
Contributor
Old
353 - 01-26-2009, 08:32
I follow him on twitter for lolz.

borlaK
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
354 - 01-26-2009, 08:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by borlaK View Post
a pitcher
a pitcher

Musashi
SGT Shred++
Contributor
Old
355 - 01-26-2009, 09:56
1. Schilling is a baseball player so his celeb endorsement is meaningless in the context of a MMO.

2. McFarlane is the worst comic book writer/artist in the history of comics.

3. Salvatore writes ****ty fantasy. All fantasy is ****ty so this is not a knock against him specificly.

gehrig38
Veteran4
Old
356 - 01-26-2009, 10:17
We've been busy, as busy as you can imagine a company of 67 people would be putting something this massive together.
I'd hoped to be able to 'come out' in '09 and announce Copernicus, what it is and what we are doing but that doesn't appear to be the right choice for the company or the game.
We'll likely go even darker this year than last as we put our heads down and grind this thing out.
As for my coming around, I generally only do that when there's a post in the thread I am following that isn't a "You suck, Todd Sucks, RA Sucks" type post.
Always enjoy chatting up gamers on games.
Sad to say I am not playing much WoW right now (but know I will be someday) and very little WAR, I am giving LOTRO another try after playing at launch and leaving.
Also playing a bunch of WWII games as well as Sid Meier's RR.

Last edited by gehrig38; 01-26-2009 at 10:20..
FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
357 - 01-26-2009, 10:22
:yay: curt, hope all is well bud and maybe you can join us on the new server sometime <3

HybridX
VeteranXV
Old
358 - 01-26-2009, 10:24
Consoles or PC, gehrig38? For your MMO that is.*

Last edited by HybridX; 01-26-2009 at 10:28..
Breyer
VeteranX
Old
359 - 01-26-2009, 10:26
Don't bother with LOTRO.

gehrig38
Veteran4
Old
360 - 01-26-2009, 10:30
The core product will be PC based. There will be IP related products across a broad range of platforms and in various forms of media, but the core product will be on the PC/Mac.

Page 18 of 22

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page 38 studios MMO in development "Copernicus"

Social Website Bullshit